Weekend reveal

So here is my SO Birkin with black and GM pipping and stitching and brushes SHW. The SO came in completely wrong though. I have asked for GM as main color and black side panels with Craie white stitching. I'm a bit disappointed with he shown me but my mom said it still look good so I decide to take it. Not prefect but practical.
View attachment 3734778
View attachment 3734779
View attachment 3734780
View attachment 3734781
View attachment 3734783
View attachment 3734784
FANTASTIC MISTAKE!!!! stunning...............................

She's beautiful! Maybe not what you ordered but certainly stunning! Congratulations :heart:

Such a beauty, congratulation!

A very beautiful bag!!! So glad you took it! And that scarf is gorgeous!

This is really a handsome bag! Beautiful results even though it wasn't as planned. I think you will enjoy this more than the original SO. Congratulations!

Handsome birkin! Congrats! Wear in good health. :heart:

It's gorgeous! Congratulations:smile:

Lovely scarf and beautiful bag! It's a beautiful mistake. Glad it worked out! :smile:

congrats, lovely scarf n fab SO nevertheless!

sorry to hear your SO wasn't as expected, but I agree it is still a lovely and special piece. Congrats for the new additions!

I agree your original specs sound amazing (I heart craie so much!!) but this bag is gorgeous and SO wearable...congratulations!!!

FANTASTIC MISTAKE!!!! stunning...............................

Thank you so much everyone. All your comments meant a lot to me. It makes me feel better. I am starting to love my SO

Reactions: Txoceangirl
I know how disappointing that must have been dear.... expecting GM and getting black is a big difference.
I must say though that I quite love the bag!!! It is such a lovely variation on neutral... and I'm really digging the piping!!!
Hope u love it!!!!!!!!! I know I do!

Reactions: fatcat2523
So here is my SO Birkin with black and GM pipping and stitching and brushes SHW. The SO came in completely wrong though. I have asked for GM as main color and black side panels with Craie white stitching. I'm a bit disappointed with he shown me but my mom said it still look good so I decide to take it. Not prefect but practical.
View attachment 3734778
View attachment 3734779
View attachment 3734780
View attachment 3734781
View attachment 3734783
View attachment 3734784

So goregous!

Reactions: fatcat2523
I was a little confused; I can see the SO horseshoe, but at the beginning of the thread #8 you described how you expressed a wish to you SA for black B40 that he said he would try but couldn't guarantee.
Did you actually go through the SO process or have you just been fortunate to get an SO that was not finally bought?

I was a little confused; I can see the SO horseshoe, but at the beginning of the thread #8 you described how you expressed a wish to you SA for black B40 that he said he would try but couldn't guarantee.
Did you actually go through the SO process or have you just been fortunate to get an SO that was not finally bought?

My SA 1st said the store doesn't order size 40 due to popularity. Then he was able to get me a spot for SO. I was so excited and get crazy with my favorite combination. However H God always has its way to surprise me lol