Please help; B 25 or K 25? (same combination)

Which should I go for?

• Birkin 25 Black Togo GHW

Votes: 40 55.6%
  • Kelly 25 Black Togo GHW

Votes: 32 44.4%

• Total voters
K25 as it is a ultimate classic!!! Black with GHW. You have 2 options to carry.
Easy to dress up & down.

B25 more suited with bright / pop colour IMO
Although B25 so cute, Its still a tote for more relaxed look. I would wait for bigger size for B. Lastly Its even hard to arm carry. Only handheld looks more appropriate.

+1. I would take the K25 and wait for a B30 [emoji5]. Good luck deciding [emoji173]️

hello lovelies!
My lovely SA has offered me either B25 or K25 in Black Togo GHW, which are my ultimate combination bag! She knows how much I love black with gold! As you could imagine I'm super indecisive as to which one my heart sings more. Might I add that this would also be my first B as well, however thr K25 is so so petit and cute! Also I heard the K25 size is a little harder to find. I'm around 156cm, pretty petit. While speaking of these two bag, as mentioned I own none of B but 1 Kelly 28 Etoupe GHW. Other black bags I do own in Black are Picotin 18 and Lindy 26 GHW. Which do you think I should go for? B 25 or K 25 :smile:? It's super difficult, I wish I could pick both of them

TIA lovelies xoxo :heart:
If Retourne I take K25.
Good luck with your decision !!!

Oh WOW!! You ladies are the best! Thanks so much for all your generous input!
Indeed I should clarify that the K25 here is a retourne not a sellier, which is perfect for me as I love love togo to bits! I'm less fond of the Epsom leather
My other K28 is an SO; etoupe togo with rose azalee stiching (again because I'm a big fan of togo, otherwise I would have taken the epsom with Rose Azalee lining as well. To be honest after carrying a picotin, I don't really fancy the practicality of the hand-carry only bags, but the fact that I don't own the B yet (not that my SO has arrived lol) it made me wonder if I should add the B25 to my collection. After learning that the K25 togo retourne is much of a rarer piece I'm leaning towards this option now :smile:

If you dont really care for handsfree then I think B25 might be a great one to have to add to your collection.

That said I also think K25 togo retourne is rarer than B25.

Reallt tough choice but only you can decide what will be best for yourself as you cant go wrong with either.

I wish i have this kind of dilemma. Lol

Indeed this is truly a very difficult dilemma! Thanks so much for your input @yodaling1 You're so right with the 'handfree' I think I'm the type who need that. Picotin is not making me move fast enough. Furthermore as you assure that K25 is rarer to find, I'll def go this one :smile: I hope my SA will be able to offer me the B next round! For my curiosity, the K25 retourne is harder than K25 sellier? TIA :heart:!

I think get the k25 and then get the b next time? :smile:

That sounds like the perfect scenario! If my SA can offer me the B25 next time, I'll def take the K25 :smile:!

Not sure if u like box leather or not but it s my favourite but somehow I just think it suits K a lot more

So if I were u, I d get the B now n wait for a BBK 25
I actually see a BBK 20 from reseller which is yummy!!!

P.S. Also own K n C in my collection so B is the missing piece that may affect my decision as I prefer K over B in the first place haha

I actually do!! but my city rains a lot so I would be too worried about the leather.. I would love to own C someday too, but one dilemma at a time XD

I say K25. It's more rare and a B25 in Togo would still be pretty heavy, you can only hand carry (it doesn't fit very well on the arm, even midway up the forearm). If that doesn't bother you then get the B25 since you already have a K28. LOL hope that makes sense.

hmmm that doesn't sound very convenient at all, although I have quite a small shape but if it only goes up to midway :S.. I'm aiming towards some rarer option now :biggrin: thanks again for your reco!

This is indeed a tough one. Is the K a sellier or retourne? If a sellier, then definitely get K. Both your black bags are quite casual and the BK25 would be your perfect dressy bag but could also be a fun day bag if you put some thoughts to your outfit. I find the K sellier more distinctly different from lindy and picotin than B. At the size 25, B could be dressy too, but not as much as a K sellier. But if it's a retourne, then maybe depending on whether you believe your SA will find you a BBK someday. If yes, I would go for the B25.

Thanks so much for your input @cavalla I know that the store would only get 1 of this, this round, where as the B25 in this spec she would get two... so I see that the chance of getting the K25 is much rarer now :smile:! If that's the case, would you still go for K25 :smile:? (it's retourne)

K25 as it is a ultimate classic!!! Black with GHW. You have 2 options to carry.
Easy to dress up & down.

B25 more suited with bright / pop colour IMO
Although B25 so cute, Its still a tote for more relaxed look. I would wait for bigger size for B. Lastly Its even hard to arm carry. Only handheld looks more appropriate.

Would the retourne will still be classic :biggrin:? I'm leaning towards this now because of the rarer chance to find it and the practicality part of it! I'm not a fan of handcarry all the time but as I don't own the B, it's super difficult.. Thanks ver much again :smile:!!

I would take the B, k25 is so cute though! I probably would have a hard time deciding! Good luck!

this is too difficult T T!! shall let you guys know what I'll finally get

+1. I would take the K25 and wait for a B30 [emoji5]. Good luck deciding [emoji173]️

sounds like a good option too! I hope my SA would be able to offer me B next round :smile:

If Retourne I take K25.
Good luck with your decision !!!
Leaning towards this now :biggrin:! thanks very much

Oh WOW!! You ladies are the best! Thanks so much for all your generous input!
Indeed I should clarify that the K25 here is a retourne not a sellier, which is perfect for me as I love love togo to bits! I'm less fond of the Epsom leather
My other K28 is an SO; etoupe togo with rose azalee stiching (again because I'm a big fan of togo, otherwise I would have taken the epsom with Rose Azalee lining as well. To be honest after carrying a picotin, I don't really fancy the practicality of the hand-carry only bags, but the fact that I don't own the B yet (not that my SO has arrived lol) it made me wonder if I should add the B25 to my collection. After learning that the K25 togo retourne is much of a rarer piece I'm leaning towards this option now :smile:

Indeed this is truly a very difficult dilemma! Thanks so much for your input @yodaling1 You're so right with the 'handfree' I think I'm the type who need that. Picotin is not making me move fast enough. Furthermore as you assure that K25 is rarer to find, I'll def go this one :smile: I hope my SA will be able to offer me the B next round! For my curiosity, the K25 retourne is harder than K25 sellier? TIA :heart:!

That sounds like the perfect scenario! If my SA can offer me the B25 next time, I'll def take the K25 :smile:!

I actually do!! but my city rains a lot so I would be too worried about the leather.. I would love to own C someday too, but one dilemma at a time XD

hmmm that doesn't sound very convenient at all, although I have quite a small shape but if it only goes up to midway :S.. I'm aiming towards some rarer option now :biggrin: thanks again for your reco!

Thanks so much for your input @cavalla I know that the store would only get 1 of this, this round, where as the B25 in this spec she would get two... so I see that the chance of getting the K25 is much rarer now :smile:! If that's the case, would you still go for K25 :smile:? (it's retourne)

Would the retourne will still be classic :biggrin:? I'm leaning towards this now because of the rarer chance to find it and the practicality part of it! I'm not a fan of handcarry all the time but as I don't own the B, it's super difficult.. Thanks ver much again :smile:!!

this is too difficult T T!! shall let you guys know what I'll finally get

sounds like a good option too! I hope my SA would be able to offer me B next round :smile:

Leaning towards this now :biggrin:! thanks very much

Reading how you describe the dilemma, if I were you, I would still get the K retourne. K at that size is more versatile than b imo. And I think you'll still get a b down the road, I'm sure your SA will offer you another one some day if you still want one.

K25 for sure! Your Etoupe K sounds amazing but more of a day bag, where the K25 can go day to evening (even semi formal, just take off the strap), and is a forever classic, and yes, hard to find. The B25 is cute, but for me hand carry is annoying, and B25 is more of a trendy shape/size - black with GHW is such a classic combination that it will shine on the classic Kelly shape.

K25 for sure! Your Etoupe K sounds amazing but more of a day bag, where the K25 can go day to evening (even semi formal, just take off the strap), and is a forever classic, and yes, hard to find. The B25 is cute, but for me hand carry is annoying, and B25 is more of a trendy shape/size - black with GHW is such a classic combination that it will shine on the classic Kelly shape.

That is very true! If I have both bag I would choose K25 from day tonight! I think my heart is now 80% K28 and 20% for the B25! Thanks so much for your thoughts @QuelleFromage Hopefully next I'll have a chance to ask what colour for the B25 :smile:! Etoupe/Etain/Black GHW?
I have a black K25 and adore it; the size is amazing. You really can't go wrong with either bag. Good luck!
Yay!! which leather is your K25? If that's not too much for a hassle, would you mind sharing us some modelling pics please :heart: would love to see it on the shoulder and handheld :heart: Thanks very much ❤️❤️❤️

That is very true! If I have both bag I would choose K25 from day tonight! I think my heart is now 80% K28 and 20% for the B25! Thanks so much for your thoughts @QuelleFromage Hopefully next I'll have a chance to ask what colour for the B25 :smile:! Etoupe/Etain/Black GHW?

Yay!! which leather is your K25? If that's not too much for a hassle, would you mind sharing us some modelling pics please :heart: would love to see it on the shoulder and handheld :heart: Thanks very much ❤️❤️❤️
will do this evening, once I get home :smile: