Scarves Hermesmatic - worth a try? Please post your opinions and before/after photos of scarves

Picked up my scarves and also dropped off some pocket squares and a small losange (unfortunately, I forgot to take 'before' pics of them)

Overall, I thought they came out pretty well! Sorry for the poor quality pics as it had started raining when I got home.
View attachment 3734786 View attachment 3734787

Hemispharium became a soft denim color (perhaps I should have tried violet but was worried because the colorist mentioned all of the orange bits would come out brown)
View attachment 3734788
Pavements: brown border became more of an olive green
View attachment 3734789 View attachment 3734790

Of course my cat was curious and wanted to help out!
View attachment 3734800

**Edited to add: most of the display scarves were purchased - they had blue sticker dots attached to their surteint tags

Gorgeous! They came out beautifully!

Reactions: GUCCIhoochie
This should be in the wildlife thread but I think she had 2 Turandots on the table!! :amazed::amazed: Nearly fainted (that's my grail print - I do have a whole set but wouldn't mind doubles or triples :biggrin:). I don't think she ended up getting them dyed tho.
Omg so glad to read that the Turandots were spared! I have that slate blue colorway and adore it to pieces! Ack. Crazy to think someone woukd cinsider dyeing one!

Reactions: scarf1
Picked up my scarves and also dropped off some pocket squares and a small losange (unfortunately, I forgot to take 'before' pics of them)

Overall, I thought they came out pretty well! Sorry for the poor quality pics as it had started raining when I got home.

Hemispharium became a soft denim color (perhaps I should have tried violet but was worried because the colorist mentioned all of the orange bits would come out brown)
View attachment 3734788

View attachment 3734800

**Edited to add: most of the display scarves were purchased - they had blue sticker dots attached to their surteint tags

These look amazing. I wonder if I can dip-dye a dip-dye? I have an Astrologie in pale pink and a Jungle Love in cherry that I never wear....otherwise I'll just buy my favorite 90s (I have no non-dip-dye 90s left except Mythiques Phoenix, shocking!!).

View attachment 3734788

View attachment 3734800

Great transformations ! Your Hemispharium is really interesting in this way. I wish the blue color was available in Paris. Unfortunately, their blue was a very deep one. The color was lovely but would erase most of the details of my scarf (Les étriers). So I did not dare to do it. But one of my friend was more brave. I hope to post pictures when she'll have it back.

These look amazing. I wonder if I can dip-dye a dip-dye? I have an Astrologie in pale pink and a Jungle Love in cherry that I never wear....otherwise I'll just buy my favorite 90s (I have no non-dip-dye 90s left except Mythiques Phoenix, shocking!!).

Of course u can!
:smile:
I've done it a couple of times. There is a "do it yourself" thread with lots of infos and examples!

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Blasphemous!!! Thank goodness!!!

Omg so glad to read that the Turandots were spared! I have that slate blue colorway and adore it to pieces! Ack. Crazy to think someone woukd cinsider dyeing one!

Seriously! I was crying inside - I nearly went up to her begging not to do it! Even considered offering to buy her one in the display cases in exchange lol.

A double dip dye sounds intriguing and I'm sure it would work beautifully.

Great transformations ! Your Hemispharium is really interesting in this way. I wish the blue color was available in Paris. Unfortunately, their blue was a very deep one. The color was lovely but would erase most of the details of my scarf (Les étriers). So I did not dare to do it. But one of my friend was more brave. I hope to post pictures when she'll have it back.

Thank you! I spoke to the colorist about this and she mentioned that every pop up would be different based on the amount of dyes that were available and that they wanted a wide array of colors. OHHH I would've loved a deep blue! I do hope you get to post pics of her scarf!

Ok folks I need assistance. I am supposed to go pick up a pocket square and drop one off today. But my foot is killing me. I'm just not physically well I can do it but I would rather not. There is no phone number on my receipt. Can anyone going today what happens if can not make it to the pick up?

Thanks in advance.

Ok folks I need assistance. I am supposed to go pick up a pocket square and drop one off today. But my foot is killing me. I'm just not physically well I can do it but I would rather not. There is no phone number on my receipt. Can anyone going today what happens if can not make it to the pick up?

Thanks in advance.

I was told the dyed scarfs will be held at Hermes Madison Ave until this Friday if you cannot pick up today

Reactions: wigglytuff
Yes, totally bummed that there is no purple. Three colors was not much to start with anyway, since there were 6 in Europe. I'm leaving one scarf but I have little expectations that I'm going to like the result. Taking 2 back home with me because they look better as is. Very little left to buy, and nothing of great beauty. The orange floor is nice! IMG_1497809865.778441.jpg

Thank you! I spoke to the colorist about this and she mentioned that every pop up would be different based on the amount of dyes that were available and that they wanted a wide array of colors. OHHH I would've loved a deep blue! I do hope you get to post pics of her scarf!

So interesting, GUCCIhoochie, thanks so much for sharing the info about the dye offerings. So like Hermes to keep us guessing as to what will be available where, and when! :lol: I think we'd all been assuming same set-up and dye choices at all the pop-ups.

Reactions: momasaurus