Scarves Hermesmatic - worth a try? Please post your opinions and before/after photos of scarves

Haha, I have an Amours and was thinking about DDing it! Thank you!! What cw is yours?
Mine is the pale blue and pale celadon. It's going into the blue bath and I'm hoping some turquoise emerges! Also hoping the bees are livelier! While I love the scarf, I never wore it so maybe a stronger coloration will bring it out of its box. No pain, no gain, right? :lol: Which one do you have??????

Picked up my scarves and also dropped off some pocket squares and a small losange (unfortunately, I forgot to take 'before' pics of them)

Overall, I thought they came out pretty well! Sorry for the poor quality pics as it had started raining when I got home.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hemispharium became a soft denim color (perhaps I should have tried violet but was worried because the colorist mentioned all of the orange bits would come out brown)
image.jpeg
Pavements: brown border became more of an olive green
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Of course my cat was curious and wanted to help out!
image.jpeg

**Edited to add: most of the display scarves were purchased - they had blue sticker dots attached to their surteint tags

Last edited:
This should be in the wildlife thread but I think she had 2 Turandots on the table!! :amazed::amazed: Nearly fainted (that's my grail print - I do have a whole set but wouldn't mind doubles or triples :biggrin:). I don't think she ended up getting them dyed tho.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 510
Reactions: lulilu
The only cure for that is to buy something at drop off, just in case :lol:
My plans for the weekend are changing by the minute and now I can't go at all. I'm looking forward to the D.C. Event at this point. I am sad that there is no green or grey, were they available at this location at all?
Sorry to miss you this weekend. It sounds like grey and olive were not available. If they have them in DC, I might have to drive down there!!