Your Hermès in action!

The ring is quite old I got it 8 or 10 years ago ... as for the bracelet I got it at the january sale in paris Porte Maillot ! It does indeed features horses ! I don't mind clanking but if you do it' s probably not a good idea to get one...
Aw. Thanks for letting me know though! If they made that in an enamel hinge I would be all over it!

The twilly matches the bag so well! Oh, and that ring is lovely!! [emoji6][emoji6][emoji7][emoji7]
Thank you, Love! The twilly took a... while... to find because the color is a bit peculiar. Ones I found before this had too much pink so I was more than a tad excited when I finally found it! Re the ring, as much as I'd like to take credit for it, it's my husband's doing! :graucho:

Enjoy your weekend!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Thank you for your reply, I guess I'm out of luck then lol.. enjoy yours to the fullest [emoji1360][emoji41]

thank you. i do love these sandals. i have another pair in white that i haven't worn yet! lol ....these may still be in some random H stores anywhere in the world actually. keep asking whenever you visit H stores in smaller less popular towns. you never know or it could be in the H sale. i just bought a pair of chanel slingbacks in Paris that was from a couple of seasons ago and it was sold out everywhere when it first appeared.

Reactions: MiniNavy
Poor DH. We were at a stop light last night and I turned and looked at him, saying "You match my Twillies!!!" Plopped the bag in his lap and snapped this pic.

DH is very patient with me.....[emoji2][emoji177]

View attachment 3733201

Such a sweetie! I showed my DH and told him if he stepped up his game a little maybe HE could match my twillies too and get a shout out! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji848][emoji162][emoji12][emoji7][emoji7].

Reactions: BBC
thank you. i do love these sandals. i have another pair in white that i haven't worn yet! lol ....these may still be in some random H stores anywhere in the world actually. keep asking whenever you visit H stores in smaller less popular towns. you never know or it could be in the H sale. i just bought a pair of chanel slingbacks in Paris that was from a couple of seasons ago and it was sold out everywhere when it first appeared.

Ahh I love the white version of it too! You are so lucky(and so pretty with the sandals!!) [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] I will ask my SA today, but may I ask if you happen to have the H code for either colors so my SA can check the system more precisely? Sorry if it's too much trouble tho and I still appreciate your help :smile:
Congrats on your great find of the Chanel shoes! They are meant to be yours [emoji6]Too bad I don't travel much... and visiting Paris would be my dream, maybe in a few days when the kids are older hehe