Your Hermès in action!

I would star too! She is beautiful. The colour is Gris Perle??

Wowza! Looking good! And that Hima birkin is TDF [emoji7]

Love rose azalee ~ the ring is unique have not seen that before and that bracelet looks so awesome i cant see it properly in that pic but i can make out that it has horses. So cool. I will have to suss out this enamel bracelet in store, only problem i have is i like bracelets to be a tight firm fit i hate clanking and bracelets that jiggle when you move your wrist[emoji34]

The ring is quite old I got it 8 or 10 years ago ... as for the bracelet I got it at the january sale in paris Porte Maillot ! It does indeed features horses ! I don't mind clanking but if you do it' s probably not a good idea to get one...

Reactions: PurseOnFleek
Gorgeous. I have just been reading your blog - love it.

Thank you so much Perfect Day!! :smile:

Wowza! Looking good! And that Hima birkin is TDF [emoji7]

Beautiful outfit! Looks like you are ready for summer!

Thank you for your kind words PurseOnFleek and obsessedwhermes!

Poor DH. We were at a stop light last night and I turned and looked at him, saying "You match my Twillies!!!" Plopped the bag in his lap and snapped this pic.

DH is very patient with me.....[emoji2][emoji177]

View attachment 3733201

Haha! Love this BBC!!!

Love your entire outfit!! May I ask what sandals you were wearing? I thought I saw them before but now can't recall the style... and you made me want them so badly
emoji38.png

Thank you. The sandals are called the Karlotta, also from H, from quite a few seasons back.