Scarves ............The FALL 2017 Scarves..............

These are pretty! Loving the yellow on you

Did you go home with any so far?

Not yet! Thank you for your comment.
I have tried Le Jardin de la Maharani in orange cw and I think they suit me better. So now, decision might be another 90 or a CSGM!

IMG_6811.JPG IMG_6813.JPG IMG_6814.JPG
And I would love to hear what do you think, ladies, about the reissue of this design?
I must say that I was very excited when I saw that there will be a Gavroche but did not understand the need of putting stripes on the borders? They look like masking tape for me. And why erase the animals parade?! They are so charming and add an interesting "grisaille" detail to this colorfull comporsition. The reframe of the design may make it more "modern" with bigger motifs but I think I prefer the original. Well, I have to see before saying never to this reissue. I could be happily surprised.
I have found very interesting the recent conversation about le Pégase d'Hermès, hope to read some other opinion about this new Maharani.

Okay so I normally just buy what is on the site that is already there, but now I actually have my eyes on specific things and I don't know what to do or how to work Hermes! There isn't a store near me. I feel a panic!
brae,
We are here for you. No need to panic. As the scarves start to trickle in, most of us will post mod pics on this thread. I have found that even though I live ten minutes away from Hermes, most of my scarf buying decisions are made from looking at our beautiful and handsome members' pics. I "study" the designs posted here to help make it easier for me. I find h.com doesn't represent the true colors of scarves but pics from posters here do. If I venture into my store without doing homework first, I am completely overwhelmed. My advice is to let some pics post here and that will help you decide.

Reactions: Sappho and QueenieQ
Not yet! Thank you for your comment.
I have tried Le Jardin de la Maharani in orange cw and I think they suit me better. So now, decision might be another 90 or a CSGM!

View attachment 3733044 View attachment 3733045 View attachment 3733084
And I would love to hear what do you think, ladies, about the reissue of this design?
I must say that I was very excited when I saw that there will be a Gavroche but did not understand the need of putting stripes on the borders? They look like masking tape for me. And why erase the animals parade?! They are so charming and add an interesting "grisaille" detail to this colorfull comporsition. The reframe of the design may make it more "modern" with bigger motifs but I think I prefer the original. Well, I have to see before saying never to this reissue. I could be happily surprised.
I have found very interesting the recent conversation about le Pégase d'Hermès, hope to read some other opinion about this new Maharani.

Which format do you need or wear more of? I must say this design/cw looks fantastic on you in the CSGM from what I can see

Reactions: QueenieQ
Thanks for sharing your comments on the semi-precious scarf rings. I was really taken with them because of the "seal" look (which I love) but as my country didn't buy these, I would need to track down elsewhere in the world.
I also was disappointed in the horse's head scarf ring - bought it & returned it. Besides being flimsy, I was afraid ( & DH concurred) that my scarfs may get damaged being pulled through such a small opening.....
PS Your original arts & crafts wallpaper must be just amazing - wonderful that you chose to preserve it under plexiglass.

I wanted to love the horse head - I thought it would fit into all of my equestrian themes and remind me of my two ponies.. but it felt like it would wear down the fibers and snag and on top of all of that bend. Glad it was not just me.

Reactions: shrpthorn
brae,
We are here for you. No need to panic. As the scarves start to trickle in, most of us will post mod pics on this thread. I have found that even though I live ten minutes away from Hermes, most of my scarf buying decisions are made from looking at our beautiful and handsome members' pics. I "study" the designs posted here to help make it easier for me. I find h.com doesn't represent the true colors of scarves but pics from posters here do. If I venture into my store without doing homework first, I am completely overwhelmed. My advice is to let some pics post here and that will help you decide.

You guys are the best. :hugs:

Okay so I normally just buy what is on the site that is already there, but now I actually have my eyes on specific things and I don't know what to do or how to work Hermes! There isn't a store near me. I feel a panic!

@brae how far are you from a store? I live on the east coast of the USA and my SA is on the west coast. I used to have a store about 2.5 hours away from me, but it was a smaller store. I connected with an SA in California as I travel there often for work. Now, I give her a heads up when I will be in town and what my current desires are. I didn't give her a lot of time this past week since I didn't think I would ever make it over to the store due to business functions. Also, my colleagues and I stay in the same hotel and I don't want them to know about my Hermes habit - they honestly generally have no clue where my scarves, bracelets, or SLGs come from. So this past week, I sent her a note explaining I didn't realize that I would have time and I would love if she had time to see me if she had a certain CSGM in stock. She did and held it for me.

So basically my point is that you should not feel that you can't develop relationships with an SA that is even far from your home.

However, like many others it is on these threads where I end up falling in love with creations that I had never considered. :smile:

Reactions: Ladybaga
Here are some of the 90, 140 silk, 140 CSGM, 55 bandana and 45 gavroche that are showing up on the US H.com site.

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,434
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 1,466
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 1,523
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG