Quality getting worse.. Probably no more chanel :(

Oh no! This is awful! Especially since Caviar is meant to be so sturdy. I was sitting in the fence about moving on to Hermes and Now I think I should.

The rivets in my Gold HW Black Jumbo Tarnished. It's not even been a year since I got it [emoji35]

I know right.. My classic jumbo also got tear on the top corner, from the stitching I think. But I just didn't wanna bother too much about it cos I thought I would want to enjoy the bag.. and now again and again ..

• Sad
Reactions: americandreaming
If you just purchased last month then definitely take it back and get chanel to repair it! the bag is still under warranty. Do it now before it gets worse.

Do you know how many for the warranty? I don't have any chanel boutique near me :sad: I need to either send it back to France or perhaps drop by the Boutique when I go to Vietnam end of this month.

I completely agree. Chanel is the only brand that I love most of the designs, but after my recent purchase (a Prefall small red boy), though I love the bag, I think i'm gonna stay away from the chanel store for a few years now, since the quality is not up to par, I meant not even match up to dior, or even Gucci. I still love Chanel, but this relationship needs a break.

Do you guys think this also relates to boy bags? I'm eyeing a boy bag but not if the entire line of Chanel caviar will be affected! Maybe I should only get calfskin in Le boy.... how does calfskin hold up? Thanks