Non-H Shoulder Strap Success

View attachment 3730299 View attachment 3730298 I bought a red/grey fendi strap for my bag with missing shoulder strap and surprisingly the red on strap is identical to my red bolide. They match perfectly except the strap is in PHW but bolide in GHW. I use a twilly to cover the hardware and now it looks acceptable. Thanks for letting me share.

That looks like an amazing match on the reds! Wouldn't have noticed the hardware difference if you hadn't pointed it out.

How does it wear with the Fendi strap on the bolide? Does it fall to the hip area or just to the waist?

Bi everyone - can you tell me what you think of this? Its a Rebecca Minkoff embroidered canvas strap that i was thinking of using with my bleu nuit bolide, but the strap is black with blue and pink embroidery. Are the colors okay together? Thanks.
View attachment 3730183
I think this is beautiful and a perfect match. I have a blue unit K28, Wondering if the strap has variable length for shoulder and cross body?

View attachment 3730299 View attachment 3730298 I bought a red/grey fendi strap for my bag with missing shoulder strap and surprisingly the red on strap is identical to my red bolide. They match perfectly except the strap is in PHW but bolide in GHW. I use a twilly to cover the hardware and now it looks acceptable. Thanks for letting me share.

This is beautiful! Can you tell me which red this is? I've got a RG bolide I'd love to match a strap to [emoji1374]

IMG_4655.PNG
That looks like an amazing match on the reds! Wouldn't have noticed the hardware difference if you hadn't pointed it out.

How does it wear with the Fendi strap on the bolide? Does it fall to the hip area or just to the waist?

The fendi strap is with the same length as the strap of bolide 31, so the bag do fall to the hip, I am 5.3' fyi. Here is a pic of strap length. The etoupe is from bolide 31, fendi strap in the middle, the thin red strap is from my bolide 37, it is approx 3 inches shorter than the other 2. Hope this info helps.

This is beautiful! Can you tell me which red this is? I've got a RG bolide I'd love to match a strap to [emoji1374]

My bolide 37 was bought from a reseller and no info on exact colour (it's from year 1992) but I think it is Rouge VIF or Casaque, and the color of the photo is very close to real bag you may compare. The fendi strap should be from 2016. Hope this info helps.