Scarves ............The Spring 2017 Scarves..............

Iris mousseline CW 05! Marine/fuschia/rouge.
@momasaurus I thought of you!
At any rate, thought I was done with SS2017, but decided to stop into NBS store in London. This time I was helped by a very nice SA. They also had 3 of the boucles mousseline stole in CWs I had not seen - background color fuchsia, pink or yellow. Then she pulled out this CW of Iris. I just happened to be wearing gray and it actually looks great with gray.
I was dead. Resistance was futile, LOL. I really need to go on ban island now.View attachment 3721715 View attachment 3721711 View attachment 3721712
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! HELP! OMG. This is killer gorgeous on you!

Reactions: lynn1955
Had Iris mousseline cw 07 in noir/bleu/Jaune transferred in from another store to try. Would have brought it home if it not for the neon green and bright fuchsia!
View attachment 3725735 View attachment 3725736 View attachment 3725737 View attachment 3725738 View attachment 3725739
I too am inclined to say that neon color combos look fine on you. The scarf certainly is versatile in the way it ties. I think if you wore a less sporty outfit, perhaps a blue in a solid color, you'd get the effect of the scarf much better. Oh, hell's bells, it's a beauty!

I too am inclined to say that neon color combos look fine on you. The scarf certainly is versatile in the way it ties. I think if you wore a less sporty outfit, perhaps a blue in a solid color, you'd get the effect of the scarf much better. Oh, hell's bells, it's a beauty!
Thanks for your input @eagle1002us :flowers: I shy away from neon colors in general and prefer harmonious colors for scarves, so this was a no go for me. I did finally end up with a Iris mousseline after seeing all but 2 cws (06 and 09) in person. I have to exchange it though as I only realized that there were small pulls on it after going home with it and about to pull it out to wear the next day. :doh:

Had Iris mousseline cw 07 in noir/bleu/Jaune transferred in from another store to try. Would have brought it home if it not for the neon green and bright fuchsia!
View attachment 3725735 View attachment 3725736 View attachment 3725737 View attachment 3725738 View attachment 3725739

I have to say I find this Iris very unique and gorgeously intricate as well. I was determined that my scarf purchase for 17SS was done, but find myself keep coming back to look at these photos and matching it with different colors and creating different styles in my mind. I think this one can be worn both elegantly and whimsically. Thank you for sharing the photos. I agree with others that the bright parts you shy away from look good on you. I might have to start looking for this one.

Reactions: Croisette7