The adorable Camera Pouch club

Got mine!!!!!! :love::love::love:It's sooooo gorgeous - even my Husband said he liked it! Wish it was just a tad longer but that's ok - I can fit the bare necessities which was all I was expecting anyway. Hope it loosens up a bit...don't like that I have to kind of pull apart the zipper opening to get stuff in/out. Had to downsize from my Chanel O key ring that I use as a wallet & use the zip pouch instead. Also not pictured in the what fits inside is my phone! Overall though I'm super happy about it!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2195.JPG
    IMG_2195.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 2,797
  • IMG_2196.JPG
    IMG_2196.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 3,351
Got mine!!!!!! :love::love::love:It's sooooo gorgeous - even my Husband said he liked it! Wish it was just a tad longer but that's ok - I can fit the bare necessities which was all I was expecting anyway. Hope it loosens up a bit...don't like that I have to kind of pull apart the zipper opening to get stuff in/out. Had to downsize from my Chanel O key ring that I use as a wallet & use the zip pouch instead. Also not pictured in the what fits inside is my phone! Overall though I'm super happy about it!!!:yahoo:

Congratulations! It's beautiful! If you don't mind me asking what kind of phone do you have since it fits inside? I have an iPhone plus and I'm wondering if it'll fit in there. Thank you in advance!

Reactions: mcgummerson
I was patiently waiting for it!!! I'm glad you love it!!! I'm using mine nonstop.. congrats!!! Ohhh so beautiful :loveeyes::loveeyes::yahoo::yahoo::yes::yes:

Reactions: mcgummerson