Grayson Perry's Amberley

According to his tweets, Grayson Perry's new show is being sponsored by Mulberry and he has been given some treats from them.

https://twitter.com/Alan_Measles/status/873098305181409280

It's a lovely yellow and he seems very happy. Nice to see Mulberry branching out from the Lana Del Ray/Cressida Bonas/Georgia May Jagger/Cara mold, with someone so creative.

Thanks for sharing. I really like the look of the amberley

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz
Thanks for sharing. I really like the look of the amberley
me too! I seem to have a thing for shoulder/ messenger bags! I loved the Selwood, and now I love the Amberley! I think it might be my next bag, haven't decided on the colour yet . What Do you guys think is the best colour for this bag?

Grayson Perry looking fabulous!

And I am definitely interested in seeing the Amberley satchel in store - like the look of the new lock and the classic styling...

I had a look at the Amberley for the first time today. They only had it in stock in the small classic grain which wouldn't be my choice of leather - I'm keen to see it in croc or smooth calf. But first impressions were that the regular size is actually quite a big bag, and somewhat heavy. The smaller one was a great size and the strap was long enough to wear crossbody. The updated postmans lock though, I found a fiddle to close. Getting the big loop back through the slot took two hands. Once you're used to it, it might be a lot easier, but I had to concentrate on it.
So, I'm not sure, mixed feelings from me. I'll go back and look again when the sales stock is out of the way and hopefully they have the other leathers in stock.

Reactions: Louliu71