Chanel cardholder with back pocket

Mar 14, 2010
I have been shopping around for a Chanel cardholder but I am not too familiar with what is actually available to me here in the United States (I live in Hawaii). I recently saw some pictures here on purse forum of some cardholders with the front button flap and two compartments on the inside with the back pocket as well. I was under the impression that they no longer make them like that anymore---I read somewhere that there's no back pocket now and only one compartment on the inside-- but it seems like that's not true and the style with the back pocket is still available for purchase??? Is this true? I'm not sure if it's only available in other countries and not the US...

As you can see I'm not too familiar with Chanel products and what is actually on the market right now. Any insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

I have been shopping around for a Chanel cardholder but I am not too familiar with what is actually available to me here in the United States (I live in Hawaii). I recently saw some pictures here on purse forum of some cardholders with the front button flap and two compartments on the inside with the back pocket as well. I was under the impression that they no longer make them like that anymore---I read somewhere that there's no back pocket now and only one compartment on the inside-- but it seems like that's not true and the style with the back pocket is still available for purchase??? Is this true? I'm not sure if it's only available in other countries and not the US...

As you can see I'm not too familiar with Chanel products and what is actually on the market right now. Any insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated!
Hi l got this one ,but I am in uk

Attachments

• IMG_7761.JPG
    IMG_7761.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,746
Reactions: i_heart_fashion
IMG_1494423143.229528.jpg
IMG_1494423158.206890.jpg

From Canada, spring summer 2017 act 2. Heard from my boutique that the diamond quilted version will return as a classic at some point. I don't know if it's come back yet as I stopped pestering my SA after I got this gorgeous chevron version [emoji23]

I do know that they currently do get the diamond quilted one every few months but not many, maybe 1-2.

View attachment 3694348
View attachment 3694350

From Canada, spring summer 2017 act 2. Heard from my boutique that the diamond quilted version will return as a classic at some point. I don't know if it's come back yet as I stopped pestering my SA after I got this gorgeous chevron version [emoji23]

I do know that they currently do get the diamond quilted one every few months but not many, maybe 1-2.

I love your chevron cardholder! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

I've tried asking around (been texting SAs in different department stores here in the US and have also inquired at my local Chanel boutique) and it sounds like we don't get these here in the US very often, if at all!

I finally decided to inquire with a personal shopper in Europe and have this one on its way to me--- it's Charcoal caviar!! IMG_2689.PNG IMG_2690.PNG

I love your chevron cardholder! It's absolutely gorgeous!!!

I've tried asking around (been texting SAs in different department stores here in the US and have also inquired at my local Chanel boutique) and it sounds like we don't get these here in the US very often, if at all!

I finally decided to inquire with a personal shopper in Europe and have this one on its way to me--- it's Charcoal caviar!! View attachment 3696282 View attachment 3696286

Congrats! Yeah this style doesn't seem to come around very often but I was told that they do come in every few months....then sell out fast! It's not discontinued according to the boutique director at my store.

I've wanted the one in classic (diamond quilted) black caviar and gold hardware for over 2 years. However, since it's hard to get, I always end up buying something else instead haha. Finally, after becoming very content with my collection, I decided I will hunt harder for this card holder and not get distracted [emoji23]. And then...the gorgeous one in black caviar chevron (silver hardware) pops up and I forget about the classic one I wanted! Matches my rectangular mini perfectly! So happy I finally have this card holder and I'm definitely satisfied now. I no longer need the classic one in my collection! [emoji4]

Reactions: i_heart_fashion
Hi everyone!!! So, the cardholder that I ordered through a personal shopper in Paris ended up being defective so I had to send it back and there wasn't another one in stock to exchange with. Now I am back to square one and am once again on the hunt for this cardholder with a back pocket!!! My understanding is that these are available in Canada and the UK but not in US??? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I live in the US and would love to be able to find one here!

Hi everyone!!! So, the cardholder that I ordered through a personal shopper in Paris ended up being defective so I had to send it back and there wasn't another one in stock to exchange with. Now I am back to square one and am once again on the hunt for this cardholder with a back pocket!!! My understanding is that these are available in Canada and the UK but not in US??? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I live in the US and would love to be able to find one here!
I looked at both the purple lambskin and black caviar ones posted above in store back at the beginning of April. They are available in the U.S. for sure!

Really?? And they had a back pocket?? I'm so glad to hear this!!! If you don't mind my asking, was it at a Chanel boutique?? Or a department store??
I know the purple one did because I remember thinking about if I would use the pocket or not. Can't remember for sure on the caviar, I may have misspoke on that one.

I was shopping at the Chanel boutique on Rodeo in L.A.