Any Light Silver Reissue owners??

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I kept on looking on our Reference Library but I can't find a Light Silver Reissue from a PFer.. All are from advertisements.. Anyone in here owns 'em??? I wanted to see some real pics of this reissue.. Not from the ads... Please post them.. I've been wanting this bag for days / weeks now!!! :tender:

:yahoo:Rica I've got the light silver in 225 but I have to get DH or daughters to show me how to post pics lol!Well in the beginning I thought I'd got the dark silver because in most pics Fers had posted it looked like mine I mean really silver/kind of foil colour.It's been my fav bag so far-you'll love it too!I use it as a dressy bag, though!

I saw the ones from the celeb.. But I want a pic from a PFer's hand as well! hehehe! I want to drool over the photos!! Ohhh chanelspell!! Please post some pics for me!!

Hi Rica here is my 225 light silver reissue pics were taken under natural light-I set it against dark background so there will be a contrast -I finally managed to send the pics with the help of DH lol!:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC00006a1.pdf
    205.2 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00007a1.pdf
    267.1 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00009a1.pdf
    229.4 KB · Views: 175
Rica the first and second pics are true to colour ,in the last you can see the size compared to the medium/large red lambskin.I couldn't manage to send simple attachments-hope DH helps me again tomorrow lol!:graucho: