How Do I Post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like this thread you're posting in, you post in the box and click post reply
Is this right , so sorry I really don't know what I'm doing . I have this Chanel bag which needs some living care and authenticised before I can send to Chanel or somewhere to fix lock . If someone could authenticate I would be very grateful thank you
Just like this thread you're posting in, you post in the box and click post reply
right

Attachments

• IMG_9200.JPG
    IMG_9200.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_9201.JPG
    IMG_9201.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_9202.JPG
    IMG_9202.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9203.JPG
    IMG_9203.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_9204.JPG
    IMG_9204.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_9207.JPG
    IMG_9207.JPG
    210.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_9209.JPG
    IMG_9209.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_9218.JPG
    IMG_9218.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_9221.JPG
    IMG_9221.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_9293.JPG
    IMG_9293.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 81
Hi there!
I need some advices here.
I bought a Hermes Evelyne bag from Hermes store on Oct 2016. I got injury when my first time use this bag, it scratched my both arms as a very sharp knife (I'm not even know until I saw my arm full of blood!)! I found a very sharp metal pop out from the strap buckle. I bought back to one of the Hermes store nearby and show the problem of the bag with my bloody arms. The sale girl just asked me to leave it for repair and gave me the repair receipt. Since I was with my hungry 3 years old daughter in the store so I just left after received the receipt. I felt unpleased after I got home. I range the store to discuss my disappointment about their customer services like they never offer me a tissue or sterile plasters...just gave me a paper bag for my belonging (to be honest, I felt like a beggar at that moment). It was lucky and I am so glad that it didn't scratch my little girl since her height was exactly same as the strap buckle when I wear it.
It took them two weeks to call me back and the whole conversation was trying to convince me to do the refund then they can closed file! I refused and they kept calling me to do the refund or exchange another style which I already had or some style no one will interested... that's piss me off most!!! So I told them only birkin style and they promised to seeking one for me but of course it still not yet happen. Also, they said that they need to proceed the refund then will looking a birkin for me. For me this is two separate matter, customer services department and accounting department.
In this case, what should I do? I'm thinking to write a complain letter to France but couldn't find the address. Please advices.
Thanks!

Hi there!
I need some advices here.
I bought a Hermes Evelyne bag from Hermes store on Oct 2016. I got injury when my first time use this bag, it scratched my both arms as a very sharp knife (I'm not even know until I saw my arm full of blood!)! I found a very sharp metal pop out from the strap buckle. I bought back to one of the Hermes store nearby and show the problem of the bag with my bloody arms. The sale girl just asked me to leave it for repair and gave me the repair receipt. Since I was with my hungry 3 years old daughter in the store so I just left after received the receipt. I felt unpleased after I got home. I range the store to discuss my disappointment about their customer services like they never offer me a tissue or sterile plasters...just gave me a paper bag for my belonging (to be honest, I felt like a beggar at that moment). It was lucky and I am so glad that it didn't scratch my little girl since her height was exactly same as the strap buckle when I wear it.
It took them two weeks to call me back and the whole conversation was trying to convince me to do the refund then they can closed file! I refused and they kept calling me to do the refund or exchange another style which I already had or some style no one will interested... that's piss me off most!!! So I told them only birkin style and they promised to seeking one for me but of course it still not yet happen. Also, they said that they need to proceed the refund then will looking a birkin for me. For me this is two separate matter, customer services department and accounting department.
In this case, what should I do? I'm thinking to write a complain letter to France but couldn't find the address. Please advices.
Thanks!
Hi, please post in the Hermes sub-forum: https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/hermes-shopping.57/

Status
Not open for further replies.