Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

I cannot wear a lot of red near my face either. Here are some suggestions. Mixing red with blue really helps me, or as you say just wearing a bit. Some of these might not appeal to you but these are the scarves that I wear with rouge h. Please ask if any look promising and I'll tell you the names.

View attachment 3720205
Pocketbook Pup, may I please ask you the name of the last scarf on the top row? Thank you!

I don't have a rouge H bag yet but started to get ready for one coming (H will grant our wishes, right? :P). If you're looking for something from the current season, these 2 are good candidates without red being the dominant color. I can't wear too much red either and always need some cool tone to balance it. These 2 work well for me. SA knows that I want a rouge H in box so we've tried these with some samples and they work well.

Paperoles - the red on it is the perfect proportion for someone who can't wear red and to make the blue not too overwhelming

View attachment 3720355

Le Jardin de la maharani - this CW is such a surprise wrapped around the neck

View attachment 3720356

Cavalla, thank you so much for chiming in snd posting lovely pictures! I will definitely keep these in mind during my search for a dream bag and a ditto scarf match :smile:

Reactions: cavalla
Gorgeous! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

How lovely!!! I was hoping to see this one modeled soon! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!! :flowers:

Oh Lordy this is stunning!!!! Is this one of the new scarves from the fall collection?!

Omg!!! Mod shot please!! :loveeyes:

Omg! Dead! This is the one on my list [emoji7][emoji7]

+1 pls [emoji1317][emoji1317]

thank you dear ladies, here the mod shot
the color is dark blue navy like the first pic with the bag, much more dark than this pics, close to black, but today the light is very strong.
IMG_8392.JPG IMG_8394.JPG IMG_8395.JPG