My Mini Cartier Haul!

Gorgeous collection! I love all the variations on the love theme. Can I ask the how much the circumference of your wrist measures? Do you know if the thin loves fit looser than the classic for the same size since they are thinner? Kind of like how you might need to size up if you choose a thicker style ring, if you KWIM. :smile:
I don't have a tape measure handy but will let you know my wrist measurement when I do. And the thin loves fit the same as the classic. I have since added a JUC and Trinity ring. I'm tying all of the collections together now!

Reactions: VandaOrchid
I love your thin Love bracelets. I have very slim wrists & the regular size looks a bit chunky on me. I wondered if the thin Love would still look classic & after seeing it on you it definitely does! Perhaps I'll have a thin Love in my future :smile:
Thank you! My SA always assures me that the thin love was created for me lol. It is a great model for people that are more petite. And you should definitely get one. I adore all of mine!

Can we please see a Cartier collection pic? What did you end up doing for the JUC ring sizing and what finger did you pick?
I will post a collection pic soon. I ended up going 2 sizes down on the JUC ring and wear it on my LH ring finger. It is hard to get over the knuckle, but I never take it off anyways. If I go up one size, then it is too loose and has too much movement.

Thank you @Violet Bleu ! These pics are really helpful - I have the Tiffany T with diamonds wire bangle in small, and there is exactly as much extra room as you have. The Tiffany can almost spin at times, so mostly likely will need 15. Posting this in case it helps anyone else for reference. Congrats again on your lovely stack!

Reactions: Violet Bleu
Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of Cartier. My love was ignited when I saw the new thin Love in the boutique and an SA insisted that I try one on. She knew my perfect size just by looking at my wrists! I have never been interested in the Love bracelet before that moment. After I left the boutique with her business card, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I lost sleep for days! Thankfully, I was able to promptly return to the boutique and purchase my first Cartier piece ever! :panic: It was beautifully gift wrapped and took my breath away when I put it on for the first time! Of course I accidentally scratched it with the mini screwdriver, but it's still beautiful nonetheless.

RG Thin Love & DBTY in Platinum
View attachment 3642877

I really love how it looks alone and also layered with dainty bracelets. When I purchased the RG, I couldn't decide between it and WG. Cartier won the battle, so I ended up buying the Love band to satiate my WG craving. That didn't last long because I quickly returned to retrieve the Love cord bracelet and WG Thin Love. :loveeyes:

WG Love Wedding Band, WG Thin Love, & RG Thin Love
View attachment 3642878 View attachment 3642879 View attachment 3642880 View attachment 3642881

Thank you for sharing in my joy everyone! :hbeat:
congrats and they're all beautiful

Your stack is so beautiful and gorgeous!:loveeyes::loveeyes:
I, too have been wanting RG and WG. My parents had promised me the classic love bracelet for my college graduation gift recently and after trying on the classic, I felt that it looked too chunky/flashy on me. After the SA showed me the thin love, I've been obsessing over it! I'm very petite and my wrist has always been super skinny so I think the thin would work out better for me (I tried on size 15). Every now and then I lust over the original love bracelet but seeing your pics makes the thin love bracelets look just as lovely.