Your Hermès in action!

I love how much you use your Kelly! I have a trench Kelly too but have not used in a year...how do you find matching it with colours and does it work with Chanel beige (tempted to get a beige ballets seeing this pic!)?
Honestly i find my Trench kelly goes with absolutely everything haha i have wore her with even casual outfits; leggings ovation sandals and a long camo shirt & Superstars leggings and a long knit. When i walked in to the H store my SA as soon as she seen me with my Kelly and beige Chanel mules she said "wow you look great! So Très Chic!" So definitely highly recommend the beige Chanel flats!

Finally took this girl out with me again to run a few errands here in Hong Kong...
B30 Ostrich Blue Roi
image1-2_zps0anagvp9.jpg

Thanks for letting me share [emoji813]
Love this colour in birdie leather!
K28 Black PHW along with Craie RGHW CDC. Meeting a dear friend for dinner.

View attachment 3719432
What a beautiful outfit! Love how you added those pops of colour with a neutral black bag!

Reactions: nakedmosher2of3
someone kindly complimented my bracelet stack at spin class today, I never take them off except to clean which I should do this weekend. One from my dad, one from my DH and our cats and two that I worked my @ss off for [emoji6]

View attachment 3719033
First let me say that I love that you spin. Has to be the hardest class I have ever taken in my many, many years of exercising. While I love your stack I really love that you worked for them. i too work for all my stuff and I admire those who save, work hard and really enjoy their Hermes purchases. haven't seen a lot of modeling pics from you lately. keep it up

someone kindly complimented my bracelet stack at spin class today, I never take them off except to clean which I should do this weekend. One from my dad, one from my DH and our cats and two that I worked my @ss off for [emoji6]

View attachment 3719033
I love your bracelets, and it's so lovely that each one has a special memory for you (those are always my favorite pieces too).

Reactions: MSO13