New Goyard store to open on Rodeo Drive?!

candice22

Dec 15, 2009
Hi there,

I believe a new stand-alone Goyard store will be opening up on Rodeo Drive in the near future. I saw a picture online where someone had snapped a photo by a window storefront that read "Goyard Paris... Coming Soon". Their location was tagged as Rodeo Drive.

Anyhow.. can anyone confirm this? Or has anyone else seen the actual Goyard signage on Rodeo Drive?

Reactions: Hermezzy
Has anyone gone to this store recently? I was in the area at least twice during winter break. On weekdays I just walked right in, but no one but the guard spoke with me (I had on an Hermes, as I was going Hermes shopping). The SA at Neimans are so much nicer and accomodating. But when I go on weekends, there has been long lines outside, like at least fifteen people..

Has anyone gone to this store recently? I was in the area at least twice during winter break. On weekdays I just walked right in, but no one but the guard spoke with me (I had on an Hermes, as I was going Hermes shopping). The SA at Neimans are so much nicer and accomodating. But when I go on weekends, there has been long lines outside, like at least fifteen people..
Yes, I was there the last week of December and last week. Everyone there has been very nice. Both times there were three sales associates at the store. Two were in the front and one was towards the back by the desk. Sally is very helpful. She seems to be the most knowledgeable and experienced of the sales associates that were there each time.