Bag Charms

iLuvBeauty

Feb 24, 2017
Where do you buy your bag charms? Do you have a favorite? What kind are your favorites?

Please share... I'm looking for some cute bag charms to accessorize some of my bags with, but I'm finding it hard to find ones I like.

Thanks in advance!

(Please include store names, websites & pictures if possible)

Reactions: pixileen
I use a seller who trades on Etsy. She makes lovely charms mainly from fur pieces. They just look more luxurious and different to the others out there.

https://emiloufur.myshopify.com/

I got a mink heart from her, £22 and I am very happy with it.
It does make me laugh how some designers can charge a fortune for what is 'just a piece of fur'. I'm not really thinking of the Fendi charms as I can see a lot goes into their design, etc but I have seen some fox pom poms prices at well over £100 and the ones posted above are just as nice - if not nicer.

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
I think with fur there is a general misconception that real fur costs much more than it actually does. So for example a scrap piece of fox fur made into a charm can command a price of $100 sometimes from a designer. But why? It is what it is and I hope people don't fall for this. Get on EBay, Wish, etc and save yourself a lot of money. Also get crafty maybe and create something unique.

Reactions: iLuvBeauty
What do you ladies (and gentlemen) think of using differently branded purse charms on your bags? Most of my bags are LV, but the purse charms are pretty expensive in comparison to most designers. It probably sounds silly, but I feel weird using charms that don't match the brand of bag. :amuse: I bought an Escada keychain online, but still feel shy putting it on one of my LV's.

What do you ladies (and gentlemen) think of using differently branded purse charms on your bags? Most of my bags are LV, but the purse charms are pretty expensive in comparison to most designers. It probably sounds silly, but I feel weird using charms that don't match the brand of bag. :amuse: I bought an Escada keychain online, but still feel shy putting it on one of my LV's.
It does not bother me at all.
I have had ever only Laduree and Hermes but I used them maybe several times, I dont think charms r my cup of tea tbh.
Yes they are not for everyone, I like them.