Can anyone kindly post 10motif necklace connected with 5 motif bracelet please ?

Hey ladies, I'm choosing 5 motif bracelace for extending my 10 motif necklace now. I own a 10 motif MOP necklace now. Any pictures are appreciated.
Here you go: Here is my VCA 15 motif Vintage Alhambra chalcedony WG necklace

It is the combination of chalcedony WG necklace + same stone 5 motifs bracelet. And the outcome is that I am not satisfied with the 15 motifs length, so ordered 20 motifs WG MOP necklace eventually and returned all Chalecdony items for now.

But again it is my opinion. 15 motifs length could be perfect for others.

Here you go: Here is my VCA 15 motif Vintage Alhambra chalcedony WG necklace

It is the combination of chalcedony WG necklace + same stone 5 motifs bracelet. And the outcome is that I am not satisfied with the 15 motifs length, so ordered 20 motifs WG MOP necklace eventually and returned all Chalecdony items for now.

But again it is my opinion. 15 motifs length could be perfect for others.
Thanks. I think ur 15 motifs looks great

Hey ladies, I'm choosing 5 motif bracelace for extending my 10 motif necklace now. I own a 10 motif MOP necklace now. Any pictures are appreciated.
upload_2017-5-27_2-0-39.png upload_2017-5-27_2-12-58.png

I've gotten my ten-motif lengthened 3 inches (no change to the 5-motif bracelet). the green sweater pic is the 15 motif (lengthened), and the black sweater is the 15-motif unlengthened. for reference, the two one-pendant necklaces are 18 inches long.

Reactions: CATEYES and Lisa-SH
View attachment 3711416 View attachment 3711418

I've gotten my ten-motif lengthened 3 inches (no change to the 5-motif bracelet). the green sweater pic is the 15 motif (lengthened), and the black sweater is the 15-motif unlengthened. for reference, the two one-pendant necklaces are 18 inches long.

Beautiful. May I ask if the bracelet is noticeable (the distance between motifs on the bracelet being smaller than on the 10 motif necklace)? I did not think of lengthening my 10 motif but after seeing your comparison pics (I prefer the lengthened version in your green top) I may consider it. I do intend on wearing it with my 5 motif bracelet often (and I didn't shorten the bracelet despite preferring less loose bracelet on me for this reason only so the motifs have proportional distance when I wear them together).

To me from a distance, the shorter spacing in a standard length bracelet is not noticeable when the bracelet is connected to a standard length 10-motif necklace. However, if you shorten the spacing length in the bracelet, I am not sure if the shorter length will not be obvious.

One suggestion is to get a separate extender instead of getting your 10-motif necklace. The reason is flexibility. You can get various length extenders. I find 2-inch, 3-inch, and even up to 6-inch helpful. You have to determine which extender length best suits you. You can use strings or other existing bracelets for mockup to try in front of a mirror.

To me from a distance, the shorter spacing in a standard length bracelet is not noticeable when the bracelet is connected to a standard length 10-motif necklace. However, if you shorten the spacing length in the bracelet, I am not sure if the shorter length will not be obvious.

One suggestion is to get a separate extender instead of getting your 10-motif necklace. The reason is flexibility. You can get various length extenders. I find 2-inch, 3-inch, and even up to 6-inch helpful. You have to determine which extender length best suits you. You can use strings or other existing bracelets for mockup to try in front of a mirror.[/

I did request and receive a 2 inch extended with my 10 motif necklace. I feel I prefer it even longer than with just the 2 inch extender. I didn't think of getting just a longer extender (not VCA) but I will look into this. Thank you :smile:

Toronto24,
Indeed, I find having various lengths extender very helpful. I have a very limited collection of two 10-motif necklaces and a 5-motif bracelet. Sometimes I want to wear the necklaces short, medium, or long length, or stack two necklaces. I use different length extenders to achieve the desired look. Since everyone's height and head-to-torso proportion are different, it is important to have the flexibility of various extender lengths.

Toronto24,
Indeed, I find having various lengths extender very helpful. I have a very limited collection of two 10-motif necklaces and a 5-motif bracelet. Sometimes I want to wear the necklaces short, medium, or long length, or stack two necklaces. I use different length extenders to achieve the desired look. Since everyone's height and head-to-torso proportion are different, it is important to have the flexibility of various extender lengths.

Thank you for your advice. I think there have been separate posts about extenders previously but I don't recall details. Can you recommend where to get them? The 2 inch one I have is from VCA. Thanks again in advance.

Reactions: Lisa-SH
Thank you for your advice. I think there have been separate posts about extenders previously but I don't recall details. Can you recommend where to get them? The 2 inch one I have is from VCA. Thanks again in advance.
I believe the thread is "How much is cost for a REMOVABLE- extender for Alhambra necklace" by Bag2gal. The discussed seller is eBay's "3mm Heavy Duty Solid Cable chain Necklace Extender Real 14K Yelle Gold" for $69.42 by seller bestgoldshop. It seems that the same seller has other length options for sale as well.

I did not buy my extenders from the eBay seller, so I cannot comment and provide you reviews (but the sellers has good reviews from some of us here). I got my extenders from other diamond jewelry purchases from Whiteflash (some customed-made using my leftover chains and clasps). My extenders are all platinum, thin chains with different design than VCA or eBay seller. I am Ok with my mismatched extenders, because they are relatively short sections. Once I used a 6-inch 24-K Yellow gold bracelet to get the desired length, and no one noticed the difference.

Reactions: Toronto24