Best bang for your buck bags

Aniko

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I'm looking for some advice on the best bang for your buck bags or accessories from LV. What I'm thinking is for example purchasing a bag like the favorite mm and using that strap on something else like the mini pochette. And the mini pochette can also be used as storage for items in a larger bag. Any other ideas out there? I'm looking to make a purchase and I just realized that combo so I figured the forum would be the best place for ideas. Thanks!

I would avoid wallets and other SLG as for a little more you can get a bag and have more options.

The favorite is being discontinued I think and your idea to pick a cross body bag with a removable strap is a good one

I would avoid wallets and other SLG as for a little more you can get a bag and have more options.

The favorite is being discontinued I think and your idea to pick a cross body bag with a removable strap is a good one

Is the favorite really being discontinued?!? I thought I read speculation about the pochette accessories.

Pochette NM it's the cheapest bag LV has on offer. But fits more in than the eva and felicie. Can be turned into a crossbody with cheap non original LV strap. Or from detachable strap from another LV bag. You get a lot of space for the money they asking for. Finding one is another thing. It's seems to be always sold out.
It is being discontinued..... [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]