Traveling to Seoul in February 2016 for Forehead Augmentation

turnerdhr

O.G.
Aug 28, 2007
I'm leaving from Singapore in Feb 2016 to get forehead augmentation done with implant. x

With reference to my hosptial options, it's back to the tedious researching again as my choices of GRAND, ID , Wonjin or Banobagi was just flushed down the toilet for the posted reasons....

I'm now looking at DREAM and April31 to have my Forehead Implant done there

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm just get fat graft on your forehead. Forehead implant seems invasive. Just my opinion
Fat Graft doesn't last if you drink, go to the gym a lot or smoke. I heard and have read that the fat will not last. I do go to the gym very regularly and i am always trying to diet and lose weight. My bodyfat is around 8% and i am a fitness model so i do workout quite a fair bit...! Also can't keep flying to Korea from Singapore for a touch-up.

Doesn't forehead implant leave a big scar at your front hair? I saw some pictures of forehead implant it looks too big to be natural. Maybe there's permanent filler?

2016 techniques are good. scar is behind hairline... results looks natural. I have waited years for this procedure to gain traction and catch on in the industry. Excited to finally get it done and have a nice full forehead.

Are you sure that a forehead implant is your priority? Forehead implant is used to bring harmony to your face, and there is no point to get one unless the rest of your face looks good. It might look a bit extreme and won't improve your beauty alone if the rest of your face is not good.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's the reality and sometimes Korean doctors will be blunt enough to tell you. For example, on TV there was a patient who wanted to get her breasts done, and the doctor suggested not to do her breasts and she should focus on her face first, because there is no point to have enhanced breasts and not have a face to match it.

Reactions: jian0603
I plan to do forehead implant as well. My forehead looks harsh and manly, and fat graft is not a permanent solution so I don't want to do that. Forehead implant surgery seems to be done by a lot of clinics, so make sure to look into plenty of clinics :smile:
Right now I'm thinking of iWell, Wannabe, Item, Daprs. But there are so many other clinics that I'm looking into also.
Please tell us your experience after consulting with clinics. I plan to do the surgery in 2017.

Are you sure that a forehead implant is your priority? Forehead implant is used to bring harmony to your face, and there is no point to get one unless the rest of your face looks good. It might look a bit extreme and won't improve your beauty alone if the rest of your face is not good.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's the reality and sometimes Korean doctors will be blunt enough to tell you. For example, on TV there was a patient who wanted to get her breasts done, and the doctor suggested not to do her breasts and she should focus on her face first, because there is no point to have enhanced breasts and not have a face to match it.

Yes, i totally agree. Forehead implant is the icing on the cake. So far i have gotten good responses from GRAND, ID, Wonjin, JW (no 3DCT Scan facility), TL Plastic Surgery.

Not going for ITEM.

Still waiting on some others.

I am fearful now of the "shadow doctor" play in the big name hospitals.

sigh... not sure what to do...

Yes, i totally agree. Forehead implant is the icing on the cake. So far i have gotten good responses from GRAND, ID, Wonjin, JW (no 3DCT Scan facility), TL Plastic Surgery.

Not going for ITEM.

Still waiting on some others.

I am fearful now of the "shadow doctor" play in the big name hospitals.

sigh... not sure what to do...

Why not? Item is famous and has good results.

About the shadow doctors, some clinics have CCTV in their operating room, maybe ask if you can have access to the footage (legally you should be allowed to because you're in it), and also make sure during the consultation that the doctor you're talking to will be the doctor who operates on you.

Why not? Item is famous and has good results.

About the shadow doctors, some clinics have CCTV in their operating room, maybe ask if you can have access to the footage (legally you should be allowed to because you're in it), and also make sure during the consultation that the doctor you're talking to will be the doctor who operates on you.

Thanks SODIUM, I will def. keep this in mind.

I hope through my consultation process i will be able to tell if there could be any "shadow play" going on in their clinics/hospitals...