Nice BB... as a lunch box? LOL

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
So I saw a video a while back on the Nice BB (before I purchased mine) and the YouTuber had mentioned using it as a lunch box. At first, I kind of laughed at the idea... but then it got me thinking: it IS similar in shape to a lunch tote, and has a wipeable lining - like in case if you accidentally spilled some Sriracha in it (LOL). So I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on using it for this purpose - like would you feel comfortable toting around tuna salad in your Nice BB? Or maybe some left over BBQ ribs? :giggle::drool:

Personally, while I DO think it's a cute idea, it wouldn't work for my lifestyle at the moment because I don't really have a need for a lunch tote.

Anyway, here is the Nice BB for reference, and a lunch box that I found online with a similar shape:

Attachments

• IMG_2476.jpg
    IMG_2476.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,469
  • IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,072
Last edited:
Reactions: prepster and kef2
Ok, so I decided to test out some random food products in it to see how they would fit, etc. I basically just grabbed random food from my from my fridge and pantry... LOL. Brie, a leftover side salad, packet of dressing, an apple, microwaveable noodles, pack of goldfish, and one of my daughter's juice boxes...

This is - How I Pack My Nice BB: Lunch Box Edition.... LMAO :P

Attachments

• IMG_2477.JPG
    IMG_2477.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG_2478.JPG
    IMG_2478.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 1,072
  • IMG_2480.JPG
    IMG_2480.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 1,099
  • IMG_2481.JPG
    IMG_2481.JPG
    254.6 KB · Views: 1,805
Last edited:
Ok, so I decided to test out some random food products in it to see how they would fit, etc. I basically just grabbed random food from my from my fridge and pantry... LOL. Brie, a leftover side salad, packet of dressing, an apple, microwaveable noodles, pack of goldfish, and one of my daughter's juice boxes...

[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Lol

I would most definitely NOT want to use this a lunchbox! It's main purpose is toiletries and makeup. While the food items can fit, I think it would give it a strange food odor. I know this thread is posted in a jokingly manner. But if it were my Nice, I wouldn't use it for that purpose. :no:

Reactions: luxurista

OMG!!! THAT'S INSANE AND HILARIOUS at the same time! I know your kidding around but if I saw someone with a bb open this in front of me my mouth would fall open! Like WHAT?!? Noooooooo! Your LV would eventually stink to high heaven and have multiple stains with all the different food stuff just like my kids grungy lunch boxes that I tossed in the trash! Some super eccentric character could get away with this though, shoulder shrug while spaghetti is spilling out of it.........this is so funny

If u use the community refrigerator at work, ur "lunch box" would be so gone! Lol
The actual lunch would get tossed on the floor first. Who would care about the tuna sandwich inside LOL!! This is like taking my Speedy B, filling it with screw drivers, nails and such and turning it into a tool box and throw it in the back of my suv. It's the same kinda cray cray!

Last edited: