Tips for selling a Bal on Ebay?

I want to sell one of my Twiggys. Any tips on selling on Ebay? I've sold on eBay a lot but never a high ticket item. Ideas? Help? Thoughts? Thank you in advance!!
Honestly? Things aren't moving very fast on eBay these days. Post all of the pics needed for authentication, be very clear on any wear, damage, etc, including pics of same. I don't know if you're planning on auctioning or not, or posting "or best offer" but be prepared for low ball offers if it's the latter. Sorry to sound negative, I get a lot of my bags from eBay and love it, but resale value isn't very high for Bals. Best of luck!

just take a lot of pictures and put best offer. and don't expect them to sell fast at all. and keep your price reasonable by looking at listed items and especially what has sold, and also what resale sites are selling the items for. it might be nice to think you can get $X for your twiggy, but they don't have much resale value, so just keep expectations in line. photograph and video any boxing and shipping also.

just take a lot of pictures and put best offer. and don't expect them to sell fast at all. and keep your price reasonable by looking at listed items and especially what has sold, and also what resale sites are selling the items for. it might be nice to think you can get $X for your twiggy, but they don't have much resale value, so just keep expectations in line. photograph and video any boxing and shipping also.
If I was selling a very high end bag I would do the photograph thing but I've never done it for any of my Bals. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never had an issue :smile:.

If I was selling a very high end bag I would do the photograph thing but I've never done it for any of my Bals. Maybe I've just been lucky, but I've never had an issue :smile:.
i do it for everything, even 9.99 stuff. i've never had an issue either, but ii just won't take the chance. too many problem buyers.

OP, you can always try to get quotes too, from Fashionphile or Yoogi's or Ann's, or etc. if you decide ebay isn't the right route for you

Ooooooo what a beautiful colour!!!! :love:

DO NOT DYE HER! She's a beautiful colour and I really feel you'll regret it. If you search through the care and maintenance threads you'll find tons of advice on products you can get to repair minor damage and protect your corners from damage in the future.

+1 reason: the body still looks :love: amazing! The colour is awsome!!!!!!! Totally look into the corners maintenance!

Good luck!!!!!

Reactions: dexter123
Thank you all - I really appreciate it! I just have this yellow Twiggy I love, but no matter how much I baby it, the corners get it and it drives me flipping nuts! Maybe I should get it dyed a darker color? Any thoughts there?

Use Zeli Professional Top Coat Satin Finish on all corners. If the corners get dirty, clean them and reply it. I have two yellow Cities and their corners all look like new.

But if yours are scuffed already, better to send to LMB for repair first.

Use Zeli Professional Top Coat Satin Finish on all corners. If the corners get dirty, clean them and reply it. I have two yellow Cities and their corners all look like new.

But if yours are scuffed already, better to send to LMB for repair first.
Have you used this on other leathers? I have lots of bags with corner problems. Is there something for less glossy leathers?

i would also consider selling it on lollipuff, which is specific to pre-loved luxury goods - i feel safer buying off there in general, since everything is pre-authenticated before going online. :smile: