Happy Anniversary To Me

Mizzz Scarlet is here!! I am over the moon with this color! It looks even more stunning with the light gold HW. This medium Diorever has suede lining so it's much lighter than my other one. The scarf is called The Lovers [emoji173]️ So appropriate for an anniversary! View attachment 3713187View attachment 3713188

One word.............iconic

That is all. God bless you and may the Lord bless the haus of Dior

Reactions: Bijouxlady
Mizzz Scarlet is here!! I am over the moon with this color! It looks even more stunning with the light gold HW. This medium Diorever has suede lining so it's much lighter than my other one. The scarf is called The Lovers [emoji173]️ So appropriate for an anniversary! View attachment 3713187View attachment 3713188
Happy Anniversary, and congratulations on your beautiful new Diorever!!!

Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful way to celebrate. I saw this bag and person, a beautiful shade of red and I love the suede lining.