My first pair of Tod's!

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I used to be into purse only but recently i got some nice sunnies and now some really nice tods loafers for 40% off! I love Tod's these shoes are really comfy on my wide feet and i love their bags too:tup:

Attachments

• SP_A0074.jpg
    SP_A0074.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 124
  • SP_A0075.jpg
    SP_A0075.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 96
  • SP_A0076.jpg
    SP_A0076.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 104
After your first pair of Tods there is no turning back...I still have my very first pair of black patent driving mocs. THey are truly classic and comfortable too...worth every penny, even at full price.

I used to be into purse only but recently i got some nice sunnies and now some really nice tods loafers for 40% off! I love Tod's these shoes are really comfy on my wide feet and i love their bags too:tup:

Love the shoes and your signature - my DH and I need an apartment in Amsterdam too, we absolutely love it there and spend at least 1 weekend there every year in the Grand Krasnapolski on Dam Square.

Love the shoes and your signature - my DH and I need an apartment in Amsterdam too, we absolutely love it there and spend at least 1 weekend there every year in the Grand Krasnapolski on Dam Square.

Amsterdam is a great city i live in Holland and study in Amsterdam so i am really looking to live there but it's not easy to find something!