Caldwell Collection?

Does anyone have a bag in the Caldwell collection? The leather is so pretty! Is it perhaps similar to the lizard embossed?
I don't have anything in the Caldwell, though the dusty blue with dark trim and interesting texture is REALLY nice. I think it may be more like the python collection which has me worried about lifting scales. Maybe someone can help us.

I stopped by Dillard's today to check them out. I'm happy to report that the Caldwell doesn't seem at all to me like the python. The python seemed to feel a bit dry to me, and you could really feel the scales. Caldwell is very smooth and slightly glossy, like the Cordova Collection but not so stiff. Really nice. And...the dusty blue with dark trim is 30% off now, and will be at least an additional 30% off when their big sale starts next week! They also had a sand color with dark trim that was 30% off.

I stopped by Dillard's today to check them out. I'm happy to report that the Caldwell doesn't seem at all to me like the python. The python seemed to feel a bit dry to me, and you could really feel the scales. Caldwell is very smooth and slightly glossy, like the Cordova Collection but not so stiff. Really nice. And...the dusty blue with dark trim is 30% off now, and will be at least an additional 30% off when their big sale starts next week! They also had a sand color with dark trim that was 30% off.
Oh Oh, 50% off makes another handbag hard to resist. Especially with the help of a first hand report on the leather. Thanks.

Thank you for the report! That is great news...both the texture AND the sale!