Hey Stud

hightea_xx

infusion d'homme
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Decided to mark a milestone birthday with a classic design with a twist...

Been thinking about the Lady Dior for a while for an evening bag. I have a lot of great options for everyday but wanted something special for dinners out.

This year I'm entering a new decade and wanted to commemorate with something extra special. I wasn't sure about this version when it first launched but I have to say after playing with some of the different sizes and formats, this one really stole my heart!

So without further ado.......

IMG_1495921951.926671.jpg

Decided to mark a milestone birthday with a classic design with a twist...

Been thinking about the Lady Dior for a while for an evening bag. I have a lot of great options for everyday but wanted something special for dinners out.

This year I'm entering a new decade and wanted to commemorate with something extra special. I wasn't sure about this version when it first launched but I have to say after playing with some of the different sizes and formats, this one really stole my heart!

So without further ado.......

View attachment 3712074
What a great way to celebrate your Birthday! Congratulations! And Happy Birthday as well!

Reactions: hightea_xx
Congrats and happy birthday!! It is beautiful!!

What a great way to celebrate your Birthday! Congratulations! And Happy Birthday as well!

Gorgeous bag! Happy Birthday ![emoji512][emoji482]

Amazing bag and happy birthday to you!
:drool::drool::drool: oh my god. Congratulations! I just want this bag so much in the medium size but my brain keeps telling me not too because it's not as structured like the classic LD. All these photos on TPF tempt me so.

Beautiful bag! May I ask what size is yours?
Omg! Congrats! I love this bag. It's been on my list (or the studded Diorama WOC pouch.)

Have a wonderful birthday!

This bag is so beautiful ! Congrats.

Thanks all! I can't stop squishing the bag and playing with the bijoux. It is definitely a love situation [emoji7]

:drool::drool::drool: oh my god. Congratulations! I just want this bag so much in the medium size but my brain keeps telling me not too because it's not as structured like the classic LD. All these photos on TPF tempt me so.

Honestly, I completely understand your hesitation. I was definitely not a big fan of the slouchy and I did not really take a look at the non studded lambskin version; it was not on my radar at all and when I saw the medium size on the boutique shelf I wasn't even drawn in to touch or feel. However the studded version does seem to give back some of the structure and keeps it from looking weathered. The grainy calfskin though is a great compromise and if they had the colours I was interested in (they only had silver and gold) I would have probably ended up with that instead. I was also contemplating the small size Lady Dior from the cruise collection with the owl charm, however I just felt that for what I was looking for it was not quite it. Also I was much more concerned about the rigidity of the lambskin on that format making the bag MORE prone to wear and tear. It is, however, a fabulous alternative option.

Beautiful bag! May I ask what size is yours?

I ended up with the mini size!!

And some photos in action today out and about in Montreal:

IMG_1496007007.623533.jpg

View attachment 3712974

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. Sh**. Just when I thought I was "done" with my little Dior list, I am PULLED BACK IN!. This mini is TDF. Congratulations and happy bday!

Reactions: hightea_xx