Bling necklace reveal

JessicaRabbit1

Adores Tiffany & Co. Travel addict.
Apr 19, 2015
Hello lovely TBFers!
I am having a milestone birthday in June and I am going travelling with my hubby. I was going to buy myself a birthday present and I have been trying loads of things on at Tiffany & Co. I chose what I liked and I was going to purchase this with my own savings, but my gorgeous man got there before me and surprised me. He shoots! He scores! Crowd cheers! (hahaha)
I'm so grateful and so happy.
I thought I would do a reveal post because I love seeing other people do them.
Feeling the Tco love for sure. They were so great!
Scroll down for my terrible pictures of an awesome necklace....
*drum roll*

Attachments

• IMG_7131[1].JPG
    IMG_7131[1].JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_7132[1].JPG
    IMG_7132[1].JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 641
  • IMG_7133[1].JPG
    IMG_7133[1].JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 652
I tried to take good pictures but I find it hard on diamonds.
It is 1.01 H VVS2 and is good cut specification checked with Ame's data she kindly put on the reference thread on TPF.
I honestly feel super lucky and blessed to be given such a lovely gift. I didn't expect my DH to buy me something like this because I don't like to be a burden or ask for something that might cause him stress. After all we have fresh water, a roof over our heads, in a safe country, and nice fresh healthy food. Which means we are already super lucky.
Thank you for viewing my pictures, reading my story. Thank you for letting me share!
Much love to you all xx

Attachments

• IMG_7136.JPG
    IMG_7136.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_7135.JPG
    IMG_7135.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_7137.JPG
    IMG_7137.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 663
OMG. It is absolutely stunning. I was not a big fan of this setting until I saw your massive version!!!! It looks so lovely on you. You have it all: a beautiful country, a wonderful husband and now this stunning diamond. Happy Birthday Jessica. Now, I think you should stick to your plan and still get something from Tiffany with your own money. It's your milestone birthday after all :smile:

It is 1.01 H VVS2 and is good cut specification checked with Ame's data she kindly put on the reference thread on TPF.
I honestly feel super lucky and blessed to be given such a lovely gift. I didn't expect my DH to buy me something like this because I don't like to be a burden or ask for something that might cause him stress. After all we have fresh water, a roof over our heads, in a safe country, and nice fresh healthy food. Which means we are already super lucky.
Thank you for viewing my pictures, reading my story. Thank you for letting me share!
Much love to you all xx
Absolutely stunning! Happy birthday!

Reactions: JessicaRabbit1
OMG it's absolutely stunning!!! Bling bling. Can't take my eyes off it!! Happy birthday Jessica! Thanks so much for sharing. Wear it in the best of health and enjoy your milestone birthday [emoji813]️

Much love to you all xx
Congrats very nice!. It's beautiful.

Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on your beautiful necklace from your awesome hubby! It's so beautiful and looks even more beautiful on you. I've always loved this setting when I saw it in the boutique. So happy for you! :biggrin:

Much love to you all xx
That is beautiful, and happy birthday!

OMG. It is absolutely stunning. I was not a big fan of this setting until I saw your massive version!!!! It looks so lovely on you. You have it all: a beautiful country, a wonderful husband and now this stunning diamond. Happy Birthday Jessica. Now, I think you should stick to your plan and still get something from Tiffany with your own money. It's your milestone birthday after all :smile:

Thank you so much MatAllston, I'm grateful for your lovely comment! I certainly feel super lucky! Haha my hubby said the same thing. The next thing I really love is a lot so will take some time for me to keep saving haha. xx

Absolutely stunning! Happy birthday!
Thank you Tomsmom! :smile: xx

OMG it's absolutely stunning!!! Bling bling. Can't take my eyes off it!! Happy birthday Jessica! Thanks so much for sharing. Wear it in the best of health and enjoy your milestone birthday [emoji813]️

Thanks so much Tarana, you are so sweet! I'm so glad I can share this with you all, even with my bad pictures haha. your trip to LA looked amazing and I hope you had a fabulous time. my best wishes to you also :smile: xx

Congrats very nice!. It's beautiful.
Thankyou kindly, uhpharm :smile:. xx

What a gorgeous piece! Such a delicate design that showcases an absolutely stunning diamond. Happy birthday and enjoy in good health!

Thanks so much akimoto for the lovely comment and birthday wishes :smile:. tiffany designs pieces so well, they did a good job xx

What a wonderful piece! You two sound like an amazing and thoughtful couple. Happy birthday!
You are too kind leechiyong, thank you for the lovely comment! he is a very thoughtful man, and I'm a very happy lady :smile:. xx

Happy Birthday!!! And congrats on your beautiful necklace from your awesome hubby! It's so beautiful and looks even more beautiful on you. I've always loved this setting when I saw it in the boutique. So happy for you! :biggrin:
Thank you so much Shopgirl! He was so lovely surprising me. I saw this setting a few years ago with a 2ct diamond and my jaw dropped, i think the setting looks great in a range of sizes :smile:. wishing you the best :smile: xx

Reactions: Shopgirl1996