My Grey Goyard from Paris

Good morning Just wanted to share my very first Goyard purchase and I am so happy I was able to get her in Paris!!! Here I paired her up with a LV pink Twilly which i think looks so pretty
Wow! That is stunning! I love the pink twilly with it too
I'm expecting my first Goyard St Louis in the PM size tomorrow in the lighter blue! I am excited but nervous from all I've read about the handles cracking and holes in the bag. Hopefully it will take a long time for that to happen.

Reactions: mmaya
Wow! That is stunning! I love the pink twilly with it too
I'm expecting my first Goyard St Louis in the PM size tomorrow in the lighter blue! I am excited but nervous from all I've read about the handles cracking and holes in the bag. Hopefully it will take a long time for that to happen.
Thank you so much ! I have the same Concerns about the wear and tear of this bag! It's sad bc it should not happen. I am taking care of mine by not over using it and not over stuffing it.. that is what I have my LV never full for!! Good luck with your bag and I would love too see it!!!

Reactions: chloebagfreak
Thank you so much ! I have the same Concerns about the wear and tear of this bag! It's sad bc it should not happen. I am taking care of mine by not over using it and not over stuffing it.. that is what I have my LV never full for!! Good luck with your bag and I would love too see it!!!
I have mine now and it is so beautiful! I love how it smells
I did ask the SA if they repair the handles, and she said they can replace them. She said she hasn't seen any actually get to the point where they almost crack off though.
Do you notice the bottom corners stay indented at first? They are folded inward, and when I put a few things in it the corner stayed inward, rather than pointed out. I hope that makes sense
I will post my reveal pics tomorrow