I can't believe this is happening!!!! A Birkin dream come true.

misspink001

Jan 21, 2017
Today I received my first Birkin! I have other Hermes items, a few Evelynes, tons of bracelets but never did I think I would own something so beautiful and expensive as a Birkin.

I grew up in a poor, factory town, in a home where our alcoholic dad left us when we were babies and our mom was a drug addict. We had no money and never had anything nice or new. I worked my butt off, getting good grades to get out of that situation and make a better life for myself. I went to college, got a great degree, found a wonderful man and had my beautiful daughter. My husband and I work very hard for the things we have but we live comfortably. Remembering my young self, never would I have thought owing beautiful handbags would be part of my life, but here it is.

My Colvert Birkin in Swift with PHD. I'm in love. It's so beautiful. The perfect color.
colvertbirkin3.JPG colvertbirkin2.JPG colvertbirkin1.JPG

Today I received my first Birkin! I have other Hermes items, a few Evelynes, tons of bracelets but never did I think I would own something so beautiful and expensive as a Birkin.

I grew up in a poor, factory town, in a home where our alcoholic dad left us when we were babies and our mom was a drug addict. We had no money and never had anything nice or new. I worked my butt off, getting good grades to get out of that situation and make a better life for myself. I went to college, got a great degree, found a wonderful man and had my beautiful daughter. My husband and I work very hard for the things we have but we live comfortably. Remembering my young self, never would I have thought owing beautiful handbags would be part of my life, but here it is.

My Colvert Birkin in Swift with PHD. I'm in love. It's so beautiful. The perfect color.
View attachment 3711122 View attachment 3711123 View attachment 3711124

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story - a testimony that you direct your own story and that there's always a way to get out of unfortunate situation and conquer!

View attachment 3711122 View attachment 3711123 View attachment 3711124
Congratulations! You deserve this beauty! Enjoy in good health!

Reactions: chessmont
Wonderful to read your story! So happy for you and know just how special this bag is for you.... BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for your victorious journey and your Birkin!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: chessmont