My Biggest Haul Yet!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Sale season was pretty good to me this year! I wasn't expecting to purchase 3 bags within two weeks but these are bags in colors I've been eyeing for quite some time. Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• sales.jpg
    sales.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 681
  • saales.jpg
    saales.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 700
  • salessssss.jpg
    salessssss.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 732
  • salesss.jpg
    salesss.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 702
...it's just get better and better! Love the addition of the mastic antigona. I got a sale Pandora in that color last season and found it to be a very unique color for a taupe.

How are you liking the bow bag? I've been debating that style in the larger chain size since last year...but wasn't sure if it would fit enough for the price.

...it's just get better and better! Love the addition of the mastic antigona. I got a sale Pandora in that color last season and found it to be a very unique color for a taupe.

How are you liking the bow bag? I've been debating that style in the larger chain size since last year...but wasn't sure if it would fit enough for the price.

Thank you!!! Ugh no one gets me like everyone else on purse forum haha. The Pandora in taupe sounds gorgeous!!

Funny you ask, because the bow cut one that I got doesn't hold much. My SA was like, "just warning you it's tiny in person" haha. This one has credit card slots inside so I don't need to carry a wallet. But my iPhone 7 barely fits!! Super cute but only four nights out or days when I need the bare minimum. But the larger size is GORGEOUS. I wss tempted to order it a few days ago because it's on sale at net e porter [emoji849] and far fetch for about 1,050? If you're thinking about it I really think you should get it. It's a stunning bag. Here's a video of a girl that shows the larger size.. Around the 9 minute mark [emoji173]️ the larger size looks like it would hold quite a bit.

Sale season was pretty good to me this year! I wasn't expecting to purchase 3 bags within two weeks but these are bags in colors I've been eyeing for quite some time. Thank you for letting me share!
Gorgeous haul! I love how they had neutrals go on sale this time. Usually it's just the seasonal colors. It these will go with anything. I also got the same Antigona and also a small mastic Nightingale, but thinking the Nightingale should probably go back sincenits the same color and a bit small.

Gorgeous haul! I love how they had neutrals go on sale this time. Usually it's just the seasonal colors. It these will go with anything. I also got the same Antigona and also a small mastic Nightingale, but thinking the Nightingale should probably go back sincenits the same color and a bit small.

thank you so much! Right? They even had black Antigona on sale :smile: and congrats! I think the mastic Antigona is my favorite color right now. Enjoy your new bag!

Thank you!!! It's in the color mastic [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ Givenchy makes the prettiest neutrals! And vibrant colors haha

They do make wonderful neutrals and I love that they do them with silver hardware which has been getting harder and harder to find. I love the mastic color, so versatile. Congrats again!