Gucci Marmont Mini Camera Bag Reveal

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
I'd been looking for a new bag for a while and saw the Marmont camera bag on the Gucci website and fell in love with it! I've decided I don't get much use out of medium sized bags, so have vowed to only buy mini bags or larger bags, which I get the most use from.

I haven't seen much talk about this bag on here either so if you have one, post some pictures or let me know how you're liking it!

Here she is

Attachments

• IMG_2448.JPG
    IMG_2448.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 4,106
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 20.09.10.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 20.09.10.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,252
It's a lovely bag, congratulations!
I posted about buying this bag in yellow recently - it didn't take long to convince me I should and I've used it loads already, including a trip to the supermarket today :biggrin: Not sure how to link to my post, but I uploaded photos to it if you want to have a look :smile:

Reactions: jaskg144
It's a lovely bag, congratulations!
I posted about buying this bag in yellow recently - it didn't take long to convince me I should and I've used it loads already, including a trip to the supermarket today :biggrin: Not sure how to link to my post, but I uploaded photos to it if you want to have a look :smile:

I used mine today too! I even took it out with me this evening! The yellow is such a gorgeous colour, I was debating getting it :smile: glad you're enjoying your lovely bag!

Reactions: LittleMyMoomin
I'd been looking for a new bag for a while and saw the Marmont camera bag on the Gucci website and fell in love with it! I've decided I don't get much use out of medium sized bags, so have vowed to only buy mini bags or larger bags, which I get the most use from.

I haven't seen much talk about this bag on here either so if you have one, post some pictures or let me know how you're liking it!

Here she is
Gorgeous color! Congratulations Gucci is soooo addictive!

Reactions: jaskg144
This is beautiful!!!! I've had my eye on this exact bag and am so close to going ahead and buying it! Is the color more nude or rose? It looks different in almost every photo I've seen! And is it heavy or light?

This is beautiful!!!! I've had my eye on this exact bag and am so close to going ahead and buying it! Is the color more nude or rose? It looks different in almost every photo I've seen! And is it heavy or light?

Its not very rose at all in my opinion, if anything there's a grey undertone :smile: but it's gorgeous and still so summery! The bag is very light, but the chain give it a little bit of weight x

Reactions: ematz