POST UP YOUR TORY BURCH TRINKETS & SMALL GOODS!

I have the Gemini Tote in french grey but is not a big fan of bag charms. However, the D-ring in front is perfect for some charms and I look forward to see your pics :smile:

Nice haul! I love the lobster pouch. How much does it fit? I'm thinking of getting it for my mom on her birthday so she could put keys in it, but I'm worried it might be too small. Could you please show me what fits inside it?

It's officially a "coin pouch" and that's all it's about good for; some keys (without fobs!), coins (or small amount of cash folded up), and could also fit a lip balm and usb thumb drive inside as well. The useable body space inside is about 9.5cm long by 4.5cm wide with a 4.5cm height to the top inside of the head but then sloping down to a height of 0cm where it meets the tail. The tricky part is the zipper opening itself is only 8cm in length and doesn't open very wide.

Reactions: LoVe
It's officially a "coin pouch" and that's all it's about good for; some keys (without fobs!), coins (or small amount of cash folded up), and could also fit a lip balm and usb thumb drive inside as well. The useable body space inside is about 9.5cm long by 4.5cm wide with a 4.5cm height to the top inside of the head but then sloping down to a height of 0cm where it meets the tail. The tricky part is the zipper opening itself is only 8cm in length and doesn't open very wide.

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed description! :tup: Sounds like it might just about fit her keys.