Preloved Neverfull - Would you keep it?

poodlepop

Apr 29, 2017
I need help from the experts! I ordered my unicorn on fashionphile and there are a few spots of damage to the exterior canvas.

It almost looks like paint spots and doesn't feel like the canvas is cracking but I want to know if it was your bag, would you keep it?

Could it become worse if I decide to keep it and use it often? I just received it today and haven't used it or removed tag so I could send it back and receive complete refund.

The white marks are on the front of the bag in two places and on each corner. Bag was described as being in very good condition. Would you consider this very good condition?

Please let me know your thoughts! IMG_1495666681.522010.jpgIMG_1495666691.839479.jpgIMG_1495666701.739877.jpgIMG_1495666723.611925.jpg

I do not consider myself a picky person, but if I received this bag I would definitely return. That is not very good condition at all with those paint marks. I do not see how they could have missed it. Does it seem like it will wipe off with an alcohol free baby wipe? You might try seeing if it wipes off, but personally I would just return and keep looking. Sorry that happened to you!

I do not consider myself a picky person, but if I received this bag I would definitely return. That is not very good condition at all with those paint marks. I do not see how they could have missed it. Does it seem like it will wipe off with an alcohol free baby wipe? You might try seeing if it wipes off, but personally I would just return and keep looking. Sorry that happened to you!
I agree, I am not very picky either but I would definitely return it due to the marks on it

ITA with the other posters. Those marks should have noted and photographed in the listing. The most I would do is use a damp cloth and gently wipe it to see if it comes off. If not then I'd send it back and I'd also complain that the bag has defects that where not noted in the listing. I know that they can't catch every tiny imperfection but corner has some fairly notable marks that are easy to see(white on dark brown). The fact that you are questioning it tells me that the marks bother you, they will continue to do so if you keep it imo.

I love this bag I have it and use it very often. And I have these marks too on my own canvas bags I have no clue how they got on the bag..... I think it is all about the price. Did fashionfile price this item accordingly? If you return it can you get the same item later from somewhere else with similar pricing? You have to decide these things.

Reactions: poodlepop
Looking at your pictures I was initially ok with the first 2 marks but that large mark across the bottom is a deal breaker for me. I echo what others say try yo wipe it away with a water cloth and if that doesn't work I would return. Another option if you really love this bag otherwise is to contact Fashionphile and see if they will take an additional % off...that may lesson the sting of the spots Good Luck!

If it doesn't wipe off I would return it. Personally I would not want a bag with those type of marks on it but that's me of course. However with that said the marks seem to be bothering you so I would recommend you return it.