Have you seen the Rogue Brief??

Has anyone seen this bag in person??? I would appreciate any insight or further pictures! I love the look of it. Available in natural glovetanned leather and glovetanned pebbled leather! OMG. currently dying...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.27.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.27.39 PM.png
    443.7 KB · Views: 1,516
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.27.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.27.49 PM.png
    284.7 KB · Views: 1,007
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.27.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.27.59 PM.png
    519 KB · Views: 970
I just saw this for the first time today. I went into my local store to return a charm I had purchased site unseen which turned out to be enormous. They had 3 on display. I think they were all pebbled leather. I took a dark blue one down and looked at it a bit...its very nice. I would say the sizing is about the same as a 36 but with a slimmer profile. Still two outer compartments but they are secured with magnets (not snaps but sewn in magnets). The black had the silver hardware. Can't remember much else. I was just there to do the return and these were nearby. It wasn't my regular SA so I didn't stick around.

Reactions: Tygriss
Has anyone seen this bag in person??? I would appreciate any insight or further pictures! I love the look of it. Available in natural glovetanned leather and glovetanned pebbled leather! OMG. currently dying...
Someone on here actually owns the brief. I think I saw it in the Who's in your passenger seat thread.

Found it. It's in "Which coach bag are you carrying?" thread. Look at post #9015 aglife owns it.

Last edited:
There's denim, black, and oxblood in the glovetanned and dark olive, dark sienna, and black in the natural or pebbled glovetanned.

And if I didn't just adopt 5 new hangtags (dinos and NASA) I'd have a rogue briefcase...

I'm going to try to go out to my coach store and take a look! It looks amazing in the pictures. Would you guys recommend plain glovetan or pebbled leather for durability and looks?

I'm going to try to go out to my coach store and take a look! It looks amazing in the pictures. Would you guys recommend plain glovetan or pebbled leather for durability and looks?

The normal glovetanned will more like the typical briefcase structure. The pebbled/natural glovetanned will more squishy. Both will wear well, but it's up to you how you want it to feel.

Get photos and I'd love to hear of think of them! My store doesn't have them

Reactions: Heda97
There's denim, black, and oxblood in the glovetanned and dark olive, dark sienna, and black in the natural or pebbled glovetanned.

And if I didn't just adopt 5 new hangtags (dinos and NASA) I'd have a rogue briefcase...

Where's the olive? I couldn't find it. Does anyone have a picture of what the inside looks like?

Reactions: Lauraroz
I have my mind set on purchasing this, but don't want to pay full price now and then see it go on sale a bit later. I know this just came out, but does anyone think this will ever go on sale by fall? I remember receiving a 30% off coupon on purchases of 500 or more a few months ago, does that include 1941 bags as well?

I have my mind set on purchasing this, but don't want to pay full price now and then see it go on sale a bit later. I know this just came out, but does anyone think this will ever go on sale by fall? I remember receiving a 30% off coupon on purchases of 500 or more a few months ago, does that include 1941 bags as well?

The 30% coupon did not include 1941 pieces.

If they go on sale depends on how well they sell. There weren't very many in stock when I asked about them.

Usually 1941 are excluded from coupons. 1941s are just marked down.