Vanity case owners

Tarat

Mar 19, 2016
do you find it easy to get in and out of? I love the small (not mini) version. But just wondering if it's really functional.
Would you choose the vanity case or coco handle?

Hi there I have both bags - mini vanity and small coco handle.
the vanity is not as easy as my flaps to get in/out of, and coco handle is easier.
however, I love the look and versatility of my vanity a lot more. getting in/out of the bag is something that you just sort of get used to and not a big deal after the first few use at least for me but i'm not too fussy about this sort of things though so each person feels differently. I just sort of got used to it and never really pay attention to it anymore, and I use the bag full day running around when I do (not just an hour or 2).
I love coco handle too but comparing the 2, I find vanity goes with more outfits for me in a neutral color and awesome for summer.
good luck deciding, they're both great bags!

I have both and to me, the issue is not to how easy to get in and out with vanity but rather zipping it!
With coco, you just use the flap and CC closure and it's closed.
With Vanity, I find that I have to hold one side and zip it or find a (clean) surface, then zip it.
Both are cute and I feel have different looks n feel to it!
Good luck they are both great bags!

I took liberty of posting mod pics which might be useful for you in deciding :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1883.PNG
    IMG_1883.PNG
    850.3 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_1884.PNG
    IMG_1884.PNG
    813.5 KB · Views: 352
I have both and to me, the issue is not to how easy to get in and out with vanity but rather zipping it!
With Vanity, I find that I have to hold one side and zip it or find a (clean) surface, then zip it.

I took liberty of posting mod pics which might be useful for you in deciding :biggrin:
Well HELLO my beautiful friend!!!! Have missed you LOTS!!! Thank you for posting & your comments. BOTH of these are perfection on you...seriously! And your white dress is simply stunning. Wow you look GORGEOUS!! Hope life is treating you well :wave::biggrin::flowers::heart:

Reactions: aki_sato

They are both so nice! Love them!

Reactions: aki_sato
Well HELLO my beautiful friend!!!! Have missed you LOTS!!! Thank you for posting & your comments. BOTH of these are perfection on you...seriously! And your white dress is simply stunning. Wow you look GORGEOUS!! Hope life is treating you well :wave::biggrin::flowers::heart:
HELLO my sweet and beautiful friend! Likewise! So happy to 'see' you! Hope you are well!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I have to catch up on what you're up to!
Thank you for your sweet words!
Hope all is wonderful and beautiful on your end just like you are!!!! :love:

Reactions: Kendie26