What Next?

Aug 6, 2008
Hello all my lovelies! I need some recommendations. I am patiently waiting on the H gods to grant me my B30. I let my SA know that I would like any of the following : trench, Gris mouette, etain, or a nice red (RT). In the mean time I am working to build my H family with other great workhorse bags that are more under the radar that I can use for client meetings and more casually. Below is my humble collection. I need input on colors. The only colors I never buy are blacks and yellows. I wear quite a bit of black and as a CPA my accessories are the only way I can easily brighten up my outfits without scaring others in the office with my bright colors [emoji23].

I'm thinking about maybe a garden party for my next addition in maybe a nice pinkish orange (RJ)? But am open to other beautiful colors and bag suggestions.

My little family now includes:

B35 colvert
K28 gold
Lindy30 wisteria
2 evies one gold and the other turquoise

IMG_1495550200.507938.jpg

You have a gorgeous collection!!! Nice neutrals and fabulous green/blue.
Not sure if you need garden party for client meetings as well, in my line of work pink is not quite formal enough, but if it's ok for you, rose jaipur, rose azalea both are so gorgeous.

I would also suggest dark red family, bordeux, rouge grenade or even a true red for brightness and versalitiles.

What a gorgeous collection you have!
If the H gods grant you a B30 in GM or etain, then here is another vote for red. Rouge grenade, rouge H, Bordeaux, or even a brighter red like RC or rouge tomate would be fab!
If the H gods grant you a B30 in rouge tomate, then how about a bolide in GM or etain? That could be a good workhorse bag that is gorgeous and classic, but also under the radar if you don't want to wear your B to client meetings.
I think a smaller bag (like a little clutch or a hazlan) in pink would be nice (something you can wear out in weekends and maybe even a night out).
Good luck! How fun to plan our your collection :smile:

Reactions: PursePassionLV
I feel like you definitely need a red! When I was in Paris I picked up a beautiful Rouge Casque Epsom Garden Party. To me that red is similar to Rouge Tomate in being a bright true red.

What I love about the Garden Party is that it can be so under the radar and just subtle. I have been known to throw my laptop (small Macbook) in my older Garden Party.AEC13EB5-F74B-4F8C-AC12-9EB6004E73CA.JPG

I don't have a great picture of it but here it is with the Halzan Barenia I also picked up in Paris.

I feel like you definitely need a red! When I was in Paris I picked up a beautiful Rouge Casque Epsom Garden Party. To me that red is similar to Rouge Tomate in being a bright true red.

What I love about the Garden Party is that it can be so under the radar and just subtle. I have been known to throw my laptop (small Macbook) in my older Garden Party.View attachment 3707829

I don't have a great picture of it but here it is with the Halzan Barenia I also picked up in Paris.

Beautiful!! What size GP is it? 30? I'm trying to start scaling down a tad in size but being able to wear it over the shoulder is a plus.

Beautiful!! What size GP is it? 30? I'm trying to start scaling down a tad in size but being able to wear it over the shoulder is a plus.

Hi @PursePassionLV this GP is the 36. I like the option of being able to put it over the shoulder if I have to even though it is a little tight on me.

I have two Halzans that are medium size but still pretty small to me so I like that this bag is not as small.

Reactions: PursePassionLV
Hi @PursePassionLV this GP is the 36. I like the option of being able to put it over the shoulder if I have to even though it is a little tight on me.

I have two Halzans that are medium size but still pretty small to me so I like that this bag is not as small.

I have definitely decided to go with the 36 after some research. Now just to decide on color. Red is in first place but which one.

Reactions: lovetheduns
I have definitely decided to go with the 36 after some research. Now just to decide on color. Red is in first place but which one.
I have seen GP with Rouge Casaque epsom and it's beautiful!!! It's light, and the red is just goooooorgeous!!! My second vote is actually Rose Azalee GP, it's such a saturated pink but not too dolly... Good luck on your decision~

I have seen GP with Rouge Casaque epsom and it's beautiful!!! It's light, and the red is just goooooorgeous!!! My second vote is actually Rose Azalee GP, it's such a saturated pink but not too dolly... Good luck on your decision~

That one is mine! I never thought I would like epsom but I actually really love this bag. I love the Rose Azalee too would like to have a GP or Jige in it!

Reactions: grapegravity

What I love about the Garden Party is that it can be so under the radar and just subtle. I have been known to throw my laptop (small Macbook) in my older Garden Party.View attachment 3707829

love the halzan in barenia so yummy

Reactions: lovetheduns