Official Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall and Fall 2017 Thread - post pics & discuss here!

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Hey Guys,

Can any of you identify the two colors for me?

Picture 1 - seems like a new grey?
Picture 2 - the first bag is the Glicine, but the second? Seems like a new Color?

I took them from the F17 Pre Fall Catalogue.

Thank you very very much!
Saskia

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,374
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,439
Reactions: ksuromax
Hey Guys,

Picture 2 - the first bag is the Glicine, but the second? Seems like a new Color?

Saskia
I like the bag in picture one...

Hey Guys,

Saskia

I was wondering about the upcoming gray. It looks, to me, like it has a lot of tan or brown in it. I better stock up on any NLG items I want before they are all gone.

Hi - The color of the bag in Pic 1 is not Gray. It is Fume in Cervo. I am interested in that bag as well and have asked my SA to keep as soon as it comes in. I bought a cube bag in nappa (similar design) a month ago. I just love the shape.

Hi - The color of the bag in Pic 1 is not Gray. It is Fume in Cervo. I am interested in that bag as well and have asked my SA to keep as soon as it comes in. I bought a cube bag in nappa (similar design) a month ago. I just love the shape.

My store had the bag in nero and I was quite tempted by it. It's very light because of the cervo and can hold a lot. The cube shape only really comes out when it it is well-stuffed. When it's less full, the top falls in and the bag looks quite a bit smaller.

My store had the bag in nero and I was quite tempted by it. It's very light because of the cervo and can hold a lot. The cube shape only really comes out when it it is well-stuffed. When it's less full, the top falls in and the bag looks quite a bit smaller.
Hello YellowLabKiss - I did not know that they have this one in black. Maybe Japan BV did not order it. What is the color of the handle?

Diane, don't laugh about stocking up. I kick myself for not stocking up on noce when I had a chance.

I'm now considering what NLG bags I still might want. I currently have a pillow, medium veneta, cervo loop, parachute and a convertible. It seems adequate until I think about the possibility of the Extinction of NLG. Clearly....I'm showing my OCD :panic:

Good to know it's Fume. I live in fear of the replacement of NLG.

Hello YellowLabKiss - I did not know that they have this one in black. Maybe Japan BV did not order it. What is the color of the handle?

The handle was the same tan color as with the grey one in the photo. Personally I prefer the black/tan combination over the grey/tan. I'm sorry I don't know anything about international availability (this was in a US store).