how much does the odeon fit?

Feb 8, 2007
went to the odeon club but no responses yet and wanted to order this bag. It measures almost the same as the Bloomsbury and I can fit a lot in that. So any help would be great! Thanks!

I usually don't carry much stuff in my bag but here it is. I could fit these items in the Odeon. I personally wouldn't pack a pouch because I don't like the bag to be too heavy.

iPhone 5S and 6 key folder were placed in the front pocket. The headphone and the card case are stored in the two inside pockets.

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 186
Thank you all so much-very helpful and I was able to make the decision to buy the Odeon tomorrow because of your help!!!
I usually don't carry much stuff in my bag but here it is. I could fit these items in the Odeon. I personally wouldn't pack a pouch because I don't like the bag to be too heavy.

iPhone 5S and 6 key folder were placed in the front pocket. The headphone and the card case are stored in the two inside pockets.

i have both and they fit just about the same amount. odeon is thicker but bloomsbury has the pleat. great bags.