Em Eye See Kay E Why Em Oh You Ess E...Oulet Haul

Goofydes

O.G.
May 18, 2010
I was in the outlet for over an hour trying to decide what I wanted. Unfortunately my outlet did not have everything that was available online. I wanted to look at the patchwork Patricia 23 in person, but they did not get it in. I knew I wanted the patchwork wallet, at least one charm, and a bag of some sort. The bag decision was the worse. I originally had my mind set on the Patricia 23 then went back and forth between that, the Bennett and the leather tote. Even though it was smaller than what I was accustomed to, I went with the Patricia. I really want you move right in to my new wallet, but it fits just barely in the Patricia. I might have to scale down some of the other stuff I carry and hopefully it will loosen up with use. Luckily my phone fits in either the slip pocket on the back or the one under the flap. I also ended up getting the Mickey doll charm, the enamel pin set, and the patchwork wallet. I went home with my treasures and spread out my entire Disney x Coach collection. I am still debating going back and getting the ears coin purse and the ears wristlet. IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1211.JPG

I was in the outlet for over an hour trying to decide what I wanted. Unfortunately my outlet did not have everything that was available online. I wanted to look at the patchwork Patricia 23 in person, but they did not get it in. I knew I wanted the patchwork wallet, at least one charm, and a bag of some sort. The bag decision was the worse. I originally had my mind set on the Patricia 23 then went back and forth between that, the Bennett and the leather tote. Even though it was smaller than what I was accustomed to, I went with the Patricia. I really want you move right in to my new wallet, but it fits just barely in the Patricia. I might have to scale down some of the other stuff I carry and hopefully it will loosen up with use. Luckily my phone fits in either the slip pocket on the back or the one under the flap. I also ended up getting the Mickey doll charm, the enamel pin set, and the patchwork wallet. I went home with my treasures and spread out my entire Disney x Coach collection. I am still debating going back and getting the ears coin purse and the ears wristlet. View attachment 3699605 View attachment 3699606
You have a great collection. I think I might go back to buy something in the color banana. It is so bright. I love it.

I was in the outlet for over an hour trying to decide what I wanted. Unfortunately my outlet did not have everything that was available online. I wanted to look at the patchwork Patricia 23 in person, but they did not get it in. I knew I wanted the patchwork wallet, at least one charm, and a bag of some sort. The bag decision was the worse. I originally had my mind set on the Patricia 23 then went back and forth between that, the Bennett and the leather tote. Even though it was smaller than what I was accustomed to, I went with the Patricia. I really want you move right in to my new wallet, but it fits just barely in the Patricia. I might have to scale down some of the other stuff I carry and hopefully it will loosen up with use. Luckily my phone fits in either the slip pocket on the back or the one under the flap. I also ended up getting the Mickey doll charm, the enamel pin set, and the patchwork wallet. I went home with my treasures and spread out my entire Disney x Coach collection. I am still debating going back and getting the ears coin purse and the ears wristlet. View attachment 3699605 View attachment 3699606

May I ask how much was the Patricia bag? TIA

I was like you at the outlet trying to decide what I wanted to get before everything was sold out. I didn't get to go until Saturday and a lot of the stuff I wanted was like the last piece. I also got the Patricia bag but in the red with Mickey riding the motorcycle- last one. Then I picked up the last 2 passport covers- the red motorcycle one and the yellow skateboarding one. The only thing I liked they had more of in stock was the porter sneakers which I got in the chalk colour. Not sure if I am keeping everything but I thought the Patricia bag was a bit pricey- was $247. Thought I would buy first and decide later. Do you guys think they will start marking stuff down anytime soon? Also like the mini or large backpack in chalk and the patricia bag in saddle but only if they do a further markdown.

I was like you at the outlet trying to decide what I wanted to get before everything was sold out. I didn't get to go until Saturday and a lot of the stuff I wanted was like the last piece. I also got the Patricia bag but in the red with Mickey riding the motorcycle- last one. Then I picked up the last 2 passport covers- the red motorcycle one and the yellow skateboarding one. The only thing I liked they had more of in stock was the porter sneakers which I got in the chalk colour. Not sure if I am keeping everything but I thought the Patricia bag was a bit pricey- was $247. Thought I would buy first and decide later. Do you guys think they will start marking stuff down anytime soon? Also like the mini or large backpack in chalk and the patricia bag in saddle but only if they do a further markdown.
All marked down by 30% in UK we started at the end of April so maybe you will get reductions in a week or two as well

All marked down by 30% in UK we started at the end of April so maybe you will get reductions in a week or two as well
Thanks, that's good to know! Not sure when we will get a markdown here as I am in Canada. They just released the collection last Monday so maybe not for a while... I have seen people buying so perhaps by the time they do a second markdown, they'll be
not much left.

I agree with you that the Mickey Patricia bag is overpriced ($249 at my Outlet), given the quality of its leather. While the Mickey items at the Outlet are cute, I don't think that they're worth the prices they're charging. The hangtags are the exception.

I agree with you that the Mickey Patricia bag is overpriced ($249 at my Outlet), given the quality of its leather. While the Mickey items at the Outlet are cute, I don't think that they're worth the prices they're charging. The hangtags are the exception.
I know right? I like it and did end up buying it especially as it was the last one but I am still undecided on whether I will be keeping it or not..... really wish the prices were a lot better! Winterfell5- did you end up with getting anything from this line? Are you in the States? I am in Canada so I find the pricing and then plus 13% tax on top really pricey.

I know right? I like it and did end up buying it especially as it was the last one but I am still undecided on whether I will be keeping it or not..... really wish the prices were a lot better! Winterfell5- did you end up with getting anything from this line? Are you in the States? I am in Canada so I find the pricing and then plus 13% tax on top really pricey.
Yes, I'm in the States. I didn't buy anything from the Mickey line at the Outlet, because I already have several items that I bought from the original Mickey release in the FP boutiques. (I have a Crossbody purse, coin pouch, and several hangtags). I was just curious about what the Outlet had to offer in the Mickey line, and would have bought something if I really loved it. If you really want and love that Patricia bag, then keep it, especially if it was the last one. It's possible there'll be further markdowns but no guarantee. Ouch on that high tax!

The Patricia bag was $199 at my outlet, but I ended up returning it. For that much money I would like it to be a little bit bigger. I couldn't downsize all my crap to fit in there comfortably. I decided in the end I really didn't need a Mickey bag, just the SLGs. On the bright side a Disney Harvey's seatbelt bag I have been stalking for 7 months finally popped up in eBay for a ridiculously good price the same day, so I was happy in the end!

Reactions: Purseluvnmama
I went to the Outlet this weekend and about 1/3 of the store was Disney. I wish I could have found something I really liked but no. I did get the last red wallet for my husband which he liked. I also got one bag charm. Was hoping to find some FP deletes but no luck. I just did not like the MFF stuff, nothing caught my eye. I liked the watch but it felt cheap to me. Not worth the $.

Reactions: Kidclarke
Yes, I'm in the States. I didn't buy anything from the Mickey line at the Outlet, because I already have several items that I bought from the original Mickey release in the FP boutiques. (I have a Crossbody purse, coin pouch, and several hangtags). I was just curious about what the Outlet had to offer in the Mickey line, and would have bought something if I really loved it. If you really want and love that Patricia bag, then keep it, especially if it was the last one. It's possible there'll be further markdowns but no guarantee. Ouch on that high tax!
Yes, I didn't get anything from the FP line last year and looking at it now I actually regret it! It does seem a lot nicer than the outlet line even though a lot more expensive! I think the saddle bags and the skinny totes from the FP line seem so much cuter and of course much better quality. I am still undecided about the Patricia bag- I like the graphic but the leather isn't as nice and it is a bit small. Yes- the high tax here is def a deterrent when it comes to shopping and buying here in Canada!

The Patricia bag was $199 at my outlet, but I ended up returning it. For that much money I would like it to be a little bit bigger. I couldn't downsize all my crap to fit in there comfortably. I decided in the end I really didn't need a Mickey bag, just the SLGs. On the bright side a Disney Harvey's seatbelt bag I have been stalking for 7 months finally popped up in eBay for a ridiculously good price the same day, so I was happy in the end!
Yes me too- am seriously thinking of returning the Patricia bag! I actually wish it was bigger too and I have the snoopy line bags so I don't actually need the Mickey one too...... still not sure yet...it was just fun going to shop the line and buying but now I may be having buyer's remorse- LOL