My Mini Cartier Haul!

Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of Cartier. My love was ignited when I saw the new thin Love in the boutique and an SA insisted that I try one on. She knew my perfect size just by looking at my wrists! I have never been interested in the Love bracelet before that moment. After I left the boutique with her business card, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I lost sleep for days! Thankfully, I was able to promptly return to the boutique and purchase my first Cartier piece ever! :panic: It was beautifully gift wrapped and took my breath away when I put it on for the first time! Of course I accidentally scratched it with the mini screwdriver, but it's still beautiful nonetheless.

RG Thin Love & DBTY in Platinum
View attachment 3642877

I really love how it looks alone and also layered with dainty bracelets. When I purchased the RG, I couldn't decide between it and WG. Cartier won the battle, so I ended up buying the Love band to satiate my WG craving. That didn't last long because I quickly returned to retrieve the Love cord bracelet and WG Thin Love. :loveeyes:

WG Love Wedding Band, WG Thin Love, & RG Thin Love
View attachment 3642878 View attachment 3642879 View attachment 3642880 View attachment 3642881

Thank you for sharing in my joy everyone! :hbeat:
How is the ceramic part holding up on your cord bracelet? Is there any chipping? xx

Gorgeous collection! I love all the variations on the love theme. Can I ask the how much the circumference of your wrist measures? Do you know if the thin loves fit looser than the classic for the same size since they are thinner? Kind of like how you might need to size up if you choose a thicker style ring, if you KWIM. :smile:

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I love your thin Love bracelets. I have very slim wrists & the regular size looks a bit chunky on me. I wondered if the thin Love would still look classic & after seeing it on you it definitely does! Perhaps I'll have a thin Love in my future :smile:

Reactions: Violet Bleu