Just got "it"....and now I want another!

lvbliss

Jun 18, 2007
I'm soooooo excited, I just brought my new Neverfull MM home and I am loving it!!!!!!! :heart: But while I was there, I was waiting for my SA and looking around and thought maybe I should get a smallish, hand-held next....of course, after purchasing I had to take a closer look at the Small Lockit and the Small Batignolles....they are so cute!
What would be your vote? What about the Speedy 25...too small?????
I have to go and stare at my new bag!!!!!:yahoo:

Congratz! Enjoy!
As for your next bag....get them all:devil:!! This way, all you have to do, is figure out which one FIRST!

But on a more serious note, figure out which you think you will use more and/or see which ones of these bags will grow on you more & more everytime you see it.

Tough choice, the Lockit is very popular as is the BH. Since you already have the Neverfull which is a tote style, I would go for the Lockit because it is a little different shape and style wise. Trust me I love the BH and suggest adding one to your collection at some point, but for some variety I would say Lockit!

I'm soooooo excited, I just brought my new Neverfull MM home and I am loving it!!!!!!! :heart: But while I was there, I was waiting for my SA and looking around and thought maybe I should get a smallish, hand-held next....of course, after purchasing I had to take a closer look at the Small Lockit and the Small Batignolles....they are so cute!
What would be your vote? What about the Speedy 25...too small?????
I have to go and stare at my new bag!!!!!:yahoo:
Small B would be nice or the regular lockit.
For less worry i'd go with the batignolles or speedy 25/30