Fall Act 1 2017

I have a list from my Saks SA that they are taking reserves for the following items below. She said they are expected to start arriving in July. PM me for my Saks SA info. Keep in mind this is what Saks is getting and boutiques and other department stores might be getting other items.

View attachment 3700426View attachment 3700427View attachment 3700428View attachment 3700429View attachment 3700430View attachment 3700431View attachment 3700432View attachment 3700433

So there's no small Coco Handles available? Can you contact your SA to confirm it? Thanks!

So there's no small Coco Handles available? Can you contact your SA to confirm it? Thanks!

Yeah I'll find out from her! If she doesn't I'm sure there has to be other department stores or standalone boutiques that are going to get them. This is just what Saks is getting but I'll ask her and let you know what she says! [emoji4]

Yeah I'll find out from her! If she doesn't I'm sure there has to be other department stores or standalone boutiques that are going to get them. This is just what Saks is getting but I'll ask her and let you know what she says! [emoji4]

Hi,
Would you mind also asking about a rectangular mini in navy caviar w/ silver hardware for Fall Act I? It seems a little odd that they would have the navy in jumbo & large but not in mini, whereas the dark red & grey comes in all 3 sizes (jumbo, large, mini). Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi,
Would you mind also asking about a rectangular mini in navy caviar w/ silver hardware for Fall Act I? It seems a little odd that they would have the navy in jumbo & large but not in mini, whereas the dark red & grey comes in all 3 sizes (jumbo, large, mini). Thanks in advance! :smile:

Yes I'll ask her about this one too! (: I'll let y'all know!

Hi,

Yes I'll ask her about this one too! (: I'll let y'all know!

Curious if you were able to confirm this? Thanks!

Curious if you were able to confirm this? Thanks!

I'll be honest, I have not. I asked my SA twice and she basically told me she was too busy with the Christian Louboutin sale they had going to check for me so I left her alone after she said that to me. I just won't do business with someone who thinks I'm a bother and she's too busy for me when I've purchased Chanel from her before.