Thoughts on the Gucci Bouvier???

ZoeyZoo

Feb 6, 2007
I was thinking about purchasing my first Gucci and was looking at the Bouvier style. I was just wondering what other Gucci owners thought of this bag. For example... does the leather get better over time? Does the bag get more slouchy? Are there any annoying qualities like the limited pockets or the closure?

TIA.

Here's a pic... I'm looking at the ivory or green with a brown stripe.

while I don't have this bag, I had one similar in a Coach bag and the clip drove me nuts! I mean it's fine if you don't get in and out of your bag alot but I do......so the clip drove me nuts. It's a cute style though, if you like it, go for it!!

I have a Jackie bag (which is similar to Bouvier I think) and I love it! It's a great size - not too big, not too small. It has the piston instead of clip and it doesn't bother me at all. I have gotten lots of compliments on it. It's a classic shape that won't go out of style.

Go for it!

I have the ivory with the brown and gold stripe. I ordered it over the phone when it was on sale and didn't even see it in person. When I finally got it, it took my breath away b/c it was so beautiful. I don't carry it all the time b/c I love it so much and I want it to stay in good condition. I'm not annoyed by the strap and the leather is very nice.

i ordered one from gucci.com a few weeks back and i had to return it. i just didn't like the design. it looks kind of funny on me for some reason or maybe it was just me. anyways, i returned it and i'm going to get a ivory guccissima princy tote instead. but if you like it go for it!