Reveal of first RM bags

Apr 7, 2013
Hi there!

I just became interested in RM recently. I've been a die hard MK fan, but I've gotten all the colors and styles I like and the new stuff doesn't excite me. The regan satchel caught my eye in Nordies one day, and then I found this pre-loved cobalt on eBay. I love the slouch and color!

IMG_1495333287.704443.jpg

I also was reading reviews of the mini Mac and came across this color on a blog:
IMG_1495333334.008399.jpg

I was lucky enough to find this exact color brand new on eBay!

IMG_1495333363.711981.jpg

I'm officially a fan lol!! Thanks for letting me share!

Hi there!

I just became interested in RM recently. I've been a die hard MK fan, but I've gotten all the colors and styles I like and the new stuff doesn't excite me. The regan satchel caught my eye in Nordies one day, and then I found this pre-loved cobalt on eBay. I love the slouch and color!

View attachment 3705330

I also was reading reviews of the mini Mac and came across this color on a blog:
View attachment 3705332

I was lucky enough to find this exact color brand new on eBay!

View attachment 3705333

I'm officially a fan lol!! Thanks for letting me share!

Hey hey welcome to the world of RM lol!! [emoji3] I love Cobalt - such a nice saturated blue in the pebbled leather. What is the color name of the Mini Mac?

Hey hey welcome to the world of RM lol!! [emoji3] I love Cobalt - such a nice saturated blue in the pebbled leather. What is the color name of the Mini Mac?

Hey lady!!! Nice to see someone from the MK forum on here [emoji5]. I LOVE the cobalt! You know I'm a sucker for that color! The mini Mac is purple. LOL that's the actual color name on the tag. I like it because it's really a fuschia, but less pink than MK's fuschia. It goes with a lot too!

Hey lady!!! Nice to see someone from the MK forum on here [emoji5]. I LOVE the cobalt! You know I'm a sucker for that color! The mini Mac is purple. LOL that's the actual color name on the tag. I like it because it's really a fuschia, but less pink than MK's fuschia. It goes with a lot too!

Cobalt reminds me of MK's electric blue which is another reason I love it lol! RM puts some fun colors out and you can usually find yourself some good deals. [emoji3]

Yes, me too!! I'm getting back into slouchy leather too, which is why I've veered from MK a bit. How does the quality of RM compare to MK?

I think it's hit or miss, depending on the bag, like MK. Many longtime RM fans here prefer the leather on her older bags. Some of her bags the leather has been great and other times not so much. How is that for a helpful answer lol.

I think it's hit or miss, depending on the bag, like MK. Many longtime RM fans here prefer the leather on her older bags. Some of her bags the leather has been great and other times not so much. How is that for a helpful answer lol.

LOL I guess that's typical! The cobalt one is in really good condition considering its a least a year old (the seller took really good care of it) so I'm happy. The grey nubuck one I want has good reviews so we will see!!

Reactions: BeachBagGal