Metallic Distressed Boy

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
IMG_6696.JPG] I haven't seen much info on this distressed calf Boy. Pictures don't do this bag justice. What I loved about it is the distressed metallic finish seems pretty durable. The aged gold hardware against the silver tones in the bag are pretty. It seems like it would be a great everyday piece I'm curious what others are thinking about the bag and the crackled finish?

I am curious about this too. I am wondering if the leather feels nice - thick and substantial - or sort of plasticky? If it's a great leather then I think this piece is a great edgy staple!!

View attachment 3705023] I haven't seen much info on this distressed calf Boy. Pictures don't do this bag justice. What I loved about it is the distressed metallic finish seems pretty durable. The aged gold hardware against the silver tones in the bag are pretty. It seems like it would be a great everyday piece I'm curious what others are thinking about the bag and the crackled finish?

When I first saw the picture I really liked it, but the more I looked at it the more it seemed somewhat off to me. Usually it should be the other way around, right. What I think throws me off is the silver in the bag with aged GHW. I don't know if I'm a fan of that. Maybe in real life it looks different, maybe I will like this bag after some time. I have not seen this bag in real life and I do not have the desire to make a trip to Chanel just for this bag.

Might consider if in RHW or black hardware.... The look is nice and edgy, almost got a python feel to it without the delicate nature of python (purely look standpoint not sure if the material itself is actually durable as I haven't seen in person yet).

Might consider if in RHW or black hardware.... The look is nice and edgy, almost got a python feel to it without the delicate nature of python (purely look standpoint not sure if the material itself is actually durable as I haven't seen in person yet).

It seems very durable. I remember thinking the edges looked like they would not show wear or scratch; this was a def plus.

Reactions: Kendie26 and Vanana