REVEAL! 2 years of wanting this!

rosiier

Life is Gucci!
Nov 3, 2015
Happy to announce that I finally pulled the plug and got myself a bag I've been wanting for a number of years now. :loveeyes:

I kept delaying buying it so I can save for larger purchases, but I'm so happy I decided to get it!

Reactions: Miats
Thank you! Both colors are so lovely. If you have a lot of neutrals, I would go for the red.

That's how I rationalized it! This is my only colorful bag as of now.

I love the red and I don't have this kind of bright colour in my collection yet. But I am worry that it will be too much to wear it in daily basis. I know for sure beige will be fine for everyday and all seasons. Hard decision!!

I love the red and I don't have this kind of bright colour in my collection yet. But I am worry that it will be too much to wear it in daily basis. I know for sure beige will be fine for everyday and all seasons. Hard decision!!
Red isn't that far off from neutral! I think a lot of outfits can be paired nicely with it. If anything you can always exchange the bag for the other color in the given time frame :smile:
I feel like you'll just know which color you really want more once you're trying them on. I came into the store thinking I would get the black but once I had them both on, it was an automatic I'll take the red please!

Reactions: Havanese 28
Congratulations on your purchase! The red is fabulous in this style, and I agree that it can be treated as a neutral and worn with many outfits/ colors. Sometimes the bags we " hold off" on buying inorder to save for a larger purchase are the ones that we'd wear most often and the ones that fill a void in our collection. I'm sure you'll love having this beauty! Enjoy!

Reactions: rosiier
Red isn't that far off from neutral! I think a lot of outfits can be paired nicely with it. If anything you can always exchange the bag for the other color in the given time frame :smile:
I feel like you'll just know which color you really want more once you're trying them on. I came into the store thinking I would get the black but once I had them both on, it was an automatic I'll take the red please!

I agree with you. I just need to go the store and try them on. Thanks and enjoy your disco bag.

Reactions: rosiier
Congratulations on your purchase! The red is fabulous in this style, and I agree that it can be treated as a neutral and worn with many outfits/ colors. Sometimes the bags we " hold off" on buying inorder to save for a larger purchase are the ones that we'd wear most often and the ones that fill a void in our collection. I'm sure you'll love having this beauty! Enjoy!
Thank you! And agreed! This bag is definitely going to be in my permanent collection. :flowers: