Any Glossier Users?

Bambieee

Live and let live.
Nov 15, 2015
Hey ladies, does anyone here use Glossier? I see good reviews about them online but have never taken the leap to buy. What are your thoughts if you have used the products? Thanks in advance.

I absolutely love the Milky Jelly Cleanser - it's probably my favorite Glossier product. However, it's not a very good makeup remover, but it's excellent as a gentle second cleanse to get all the residue off. You don't have to be careful around the eye area because it has a tear-free formula. The Priming Moisturizer Rich is also really nice for dry or even combination skin. It sinks in really quickly and it smells like lavender. I don't particularly like the original Priming Moisturizer as it's a rather runny texture and you need to use a lot to feel like it's doing something. I also have the flavored Balm dot com balms, which aren't anything too special in my opinion although I like the Rose flavored one because I can't resist anything rose scented/flavored! I also have their new Invisible Shield sunscreen which is pretty cool as it's a clear gel serum that's a sunscreen! Perfect for those who hate greasy sunscreens and that dreaded whitecast but it does leave your face looking shiny which I don't love, but it feels like a moisturizer rather than a traditional sunscreen on your face.

Haven't really tried their face makeup, but only because some of the reviews I've read say it's not very long lasting and I need my makeup to last all day without doing touchups.

Reactions: Bambieee
I absolutely love the Milky Jelly Cleanser - it's probably my favorite Glossier product. However, it's not a very good makeup remover, but it's excellent as a gentle second cleanse to get all the residue off. You don't have to be careful around the eye area because it has a tear-free formula. The Priming Moisturizer Rich is also really nice for dry or even combination skin. It sinks in really quickly and it smells like lavender. I don't particularly like the original Priming Moisturizer as it's a rather runny texture and you need to use a lot to feel like it's doing something. I also have the flavored Balm dot com balms, which aren't anything too special in my opinion although I like the Rose flavored one because I can't resist anything rose scented/flavored! I also have their new Invisible Shield sunscreen which is pretty cool as it's a clear gel serum that's a sunscreen! Perfect for those who hate greasy sunscreens and that dreaded whitecast but it does leave your face looking shiny which I don't love, but it feels like a moisturizer rather than a traditional sunscreen on your face.

Haven't really tried their face makeup, but only because some of the reviews I've read say it's not very long lasting and I need my makeup to last all day without doing touchups.
Thanks for this. I never took the leap because, tbh, they have nice packaging but the products themselves just seem like something basic I can find anywhere like the lip balm for example. I think I'm gonna swing by their store.